gigermunit

OP
Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
The trailer made it look so well made and the story looked so interesting.
But that movie sucked so bad, it was terrible.
cry.gif

It had random yelling and screaming.
And Every minute Beowulf was Naked.
Please tell me who the hell dies and makes a sigh like they took the biggest dump in the world.
WHY DID BEOWULF HAVE TO BE NAKED CONSTANTLY?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LAWL! Everytime I see the trailer, when he screams, "I am Beowulf!" it makes me think they are trying to make their own, "This is Sparta!"

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
laugh.gif
Had a feeling the movie was gonna be crap. Nakey time. Read the translated version by Seamus Heaney if you are interested in beowulf very interesting. All the decent anticipated movies this year have turned out crap or average. I can only think of Oceans Thirteen at the moment but i am positive there are others. Beowulf naked ftw!

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
 Had a feeling the movie was gonna be crap. Nakey time. Read the translated version by Seamus Heaney if you are interested in beowulf very interesting. All the decent anticipated movies this year have turned out crap or average. I can only think of Oceans Thirteen at the moment but i am positive there are others. Beowulf naked ftw!

you like naked beowulf?!

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif

you like naked beowulf?!
You like touching soles of feet. We all have our fetishes.

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I didn't think the movie was that great either. The visuals were nice, But the storyline blew. He kills some monsters, you see his ass a few times, the end.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The trailer made it look so well made and the story looked so interesting.
But that movie sucked so bad, it was terrible.
cry.gif

It had random yelling and screaming.
And Every minute Beowulf was Naked.
Please tell me who the hell dies and makes a sigh like they took the biggest dump in the world.
WHY DID BEOWULF HAVE TO BE NAKED CONSTANTLY?

Oh my lord... Beo-fetishism! Whoo..

~Nero

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For everyone that didn't/doesn't like the movie, I would like to know how it compares to the written story?

I loved reading through it in English class. I don't think I'll be watching the movie because I can't see that being good. But is it possibly that you guys just didn't like the story to begin with?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'll see this either way. My boyfriend takes me to the movies (well, basically FORCES me >__>) almost every weekend, so we'll probably end up seeing it. Im not sure if he'll like the whole "Beowulf-naked-every-2-seconds" thing though.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For everyone that didn't/doesn't like the movie, I would like to know how it compares to the written story?

I loved reading through it in English class. I don't think I'll be watching the movie because I can't see that being good. But is it possibly that you guys just didn't like the story to begin with?

Get it off the interwebz. You're better off doing that than wasting a couple bucks on the risk of a crappy movie.

~Nero

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, honestly, I'd rather not waste the time. The movie looks really crappy. I'm not even referring to the story adaptation. But the actually appearance/effects/etc just don't look good.

I figured that someone who watched it could tell me how it compares the written word.

Is it really that bad? Or does it stick to the story? Just curious is all.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So should I go see Beowulf naked?...
.. or should I go see Beowulf naked?

You know, Robo-Angelina is in that too...

I'll read the book first, that seems the prudent thing to do. I was hoping the movie wouldn't suck though. On the other hand, everybody said Final Fantasy Spirits Within sucked, but I loved it. Freakin' love that movie... there's just something magical about it that transcends the plot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too