Just received ttds (i) at DX , (i) didn't order

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by paul3100, Mar 21, 2009.

Mar 21, 2009
  1. paul3100
    OP

Member paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Hi

I ordered another ttds from dx link here and whats arrived appears to be the (i) version.

So looks to be a good bargan for under £5 , the box doesn't say its a ttds (i) but the actual ttds has at the right of the large T an (i) and also underneith after the wording DSTT (i).

Anyone else had this or with any other flash cart from dx?

paul

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Are you sure it's a DSTTi
    Not just the wrong label?

Well, if its really a DSTTi, have fun with it [​IMG]

3. SoLuckys

Member SoLuckys GBAtemp Regular

Cyprus
    i ordered thet DSTT on 29 of January a(havent received it yet and i received the Ak2i and 2gb Kingston MicroSD that ordered after the 15 of february) you are lucky to receive a DSTTi at the price of the DSTT

4. moodswinger

Member moodswinger GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    It is possible that they mistakenly put the DSTTi sticker cause from I know, flashcart sellers get their stocks of flashcarts without/separated from their stickers.

5. david432111

Member david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Denmark
    The product you linked isn't the dsi version, this is. It just says "i" for the ique ds(Chinese ds).

6. paul3100
    OP

Member paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I know the link i linked to isn't an (i) version buy after checking the (i) version on dx its exactly the same as the one i got, im guna set it up later so ill let you know either way .

EDIT: Well downloaded latest official 1.17 so proves atleast its not a fake but not sure if its actually an (i) or not! nothing to indicate once the ds has been switched on.. not to wory its not as though i don't already have a dsi ready cart for the day i may purchase a dsi.

paul