Hack everything, hack the world!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Source: https://nft.dcuniverse.com/

HARLEY QUINN​

Harley Quinn and her henchmen - the Quinntets - are anxious to score some moolah in 2001's Harley Quinn #6 Who Wants to Rob A Millionaire? With Cover by Terry Dodson. Harley finds that being the leader of the pack isn't all it's cracked up to be. She figures the best way to keep the puppies at bay is to rob someone very rich. Who better than Bruce Wayne?

What's yours?

Attachments

• CD_VFX_V13_HQ.mp4
    6.1 MB
Last edited by White_Raven_X,

White_Raven_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also received this common one too.

DIANA OF THEMYSCIRA, WONDER WOMAN​

1987's Wonder Woman Vol 2 #1 cover by George Perez, reintroduces Wonder Woman in an epic new origin story. Featuring the origins of Diana, and the Amazons of the island of Themyscira, an epic face-off with Ares.

Attachments

• Floppy_VFX_V13_WW.mp4
    6 MB
Last edited by White_Raven_X,

White_Raven_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What does it do?
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a digital ledger (blockchain).[1] NFTs can be used to represent easily-reproducible items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files as unique items (analogous to a certificate of authenticity), and use blockchain technology to establish a verified and public proof of ownership. Copies of the original file are not restricted to the owner of the NFT, and can be copied and shared like any file. The lack of interchangeability (fungibility) distinguishes NFTs from blockchain cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fungible_token

White_Raven_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How long after registering did u received it? I got nothing after registrayion
It's been about one month since I registered. This morning was the launch/giveaway... Maybe they will give more? I honestly don't know.

The question is, will they be worth large amounts of Ethereum any time soon.... Or will NFT's slip out of trend? I mean it does contain a value of Ethereum that was used to initially mint it, but the value only goes up if someone wants to pay big dollars to own it.
Let's see where this goes....

Reactions: Sathz

Sathz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's been about one month since I registered. This morning was the launch/giveaway... Maybe they will give more? I honestly don't know.

The question is, will they be worth large amounts of Ethereum any time soon.... Or will NFT's slip out of trend? I mean it does contain a value of Ethereum that was used to initially mint it, but the value only goes up if someone wants to pay big dollars to own it.
Let's see where this goes....
Damn. Maybe I missed it. Would be cool gettingmy first nft from dc free though

Reactions: White_Raven_X

billy18NB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be cool if there would be an option to move such NFTs to digital wallets like Apple wallet, etc. For nowadays, I still prefer to purchase top nft collections at awesome platform called TopNFTCollections.com because they have the minimal prices for those, and I know for sure, that after couple of months I would resell it by the most profitable prices.

Last edited by billy18NB,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you try wearing them?