Gaming Just receive my BING XBOX 360 codes.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out you receive a Micro$soft Points code via email, instead of them snail mailing it you you. (Which makes a lot more sense.) If you didn't know Bing has a Rewards offer, if you install their Toolbar, and sign up. You get 200 Bing Point for signing up, and Microsoft Points are 100 Bing Points for 100 Microsoft Points.

Oh, well. A couple indie games would be nice. Just figured I tell people to check their emails.

QUOTE said:
Here is your Bing Rewards Preview Order

Hello RoxasIsSora,

Here are the MS Points you ordered from Bing Rewards Preview. Please save this e-mail as it contains your code along with instructions on redeeming your reward.

Reward: 100 Microsoft Points
Expiration date: 6/30/2011

Redeeming Your MS Points Token:
Your token can be used to add Microsoft Points to your Xbox LIVE Marketplace or your Zune account. If you do not already have a Xbox LIVE or Zune account, creating one is easy.

Signing up for a new account:
If you do not already have a Xbox LIVE account or Zune account it is easy to join and free. You can start the process in one of two different ways:

1. Visit the join Xbox Live Marketplace website and complete the sign up process.
2. Visit Zune.net and click sign in (in the upper right) and then click Sign Up.

Redeem your prepaid code:
Using your existing Xbox Live or Zune account you can easily add points using your prepaid code. The easiest way to redeem a prepaid code is to visit Xbox LIVE Marketplace using your web browser.

1. Visit the redeem token page on Xbox.COM.
2. If you have not already previously signed in you will be requested to do so by typing in your Live ID and password. If you do not already have an account, please read the directions above on how to create a new account.
3. Enter in the 25 digit pre-paid token you received
4. Your Microsoft Point value will be incremented and these points will now be available for use from either the Zune Marketplace or Xbox Live.

Alternatively, you may also redeem your prepaid code directly from within the Xbox console or within the Zune software. If you need assistance, directions on how to redeem your code from within the Xbox console a step by step walk through can be found here.

If you have questions about your order, please Contact Us and be sure to include your order confirmation number. This e-mail is sent from an unmonitored address, so please do not reply
Thank you for being a member of the Bing Rewards Preview.

Sincerely,
The Bing Rewards team

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purplesludge said:
Yep got 100 of mine also.
Waiting on the other hundred though.
If you're using GMail, check for a few more small tabs above your original 100 pts email. At first I thought they only sent me 100 but then I noticed that GMail had grouped 3 of those 100pt emails together since they were all sent at the same time. Slapped myself once I realized it, haha...
laugh.gif

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fudgenuts64 said:
I'm still waiting for mine. How long does it usually take?

I'd like to know too, I just ordered a couple...
smile.gif

And also, how many searches do you guys do per point? I have to do 5, but my brother does 2...
frown.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SimpyDsi said:
fudgenuts64 said:
I'm still waiting for mine. How long does it usually take?

I'd like to know too, I just ordered a couple...
smile.gif

And also, how many searches do you guys do per point? I have to do 5, but my brother does 2...
frown.gif
Mine have been taking anywhere from the next day to 5 days after I submitted at the latest. You should get an initial e-mail that says your points are being processed, then finally the actual e-mail with the code in it at a later date (I'm in the US).

As far as searches that count toward points go, every 2 searches count as 1 Bing Point and you can earn a maximum of 20 Bing Points from this method every day (so, 40 searches will max out your 20 Bing points for the day). The search point tracker resets at Midnight for me everyday, BTW, (don't have to wait a full 24 hrs) might do the same for you.
wink.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Other than searching are there any other ways of earning bing points for free?
yay.gif
I haven't used bing before now but I may start using more often just to get the points
rofl2.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
yay.gif
I haven't used bing beofre now but I may start using more often just to get the points
rofl2.gif
p0DOl.jpg

If you take a look at the screenshot above, there are a few different ways to earn extra points beyond searching. First off, all new users that sign-up for the free rewards program get an automatic free 250 Bing Points. Aside from the 40 searches for 20 Bing Points per day method, there are other things you can participate in to earn more points (look at the reward box above). For example, Bing gave all users 6 free Bing Points for Halloween or something. Under that, there are other offers that refresh and change multiple times a month. Most of them are related to a historic event of some kind, as you can see above, there is a link that you can click on related to the Republic of Turkey's Proclamation and October being German-American month. You can earn 6 points each for these and earning them is very simple: you just click on a link that takes you to an article or image search and you're done!

Also, if it's Microsoft Points you're after, the conversion rate is 100 Bing Points = 100 Microsoft Points.
yay.gif

(The Bing Bar crashes Firefox a ton for me, so I just installed it on Internet Explorer [which I never use] and start up IE every morning to grab points then bury that sucker until the next day)
nyanya.gif

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[M said:
artin]
DarkWay said:
yay.gif
I haven't used bing beofre now but I may start using more often just to get the points
rofl2.gif

p0DOl.jpg

If you take a look at the screenshot above, there are a few different ways to earn extra points beyond searching. First off, all new users that sign-up for the free rewards program get an automatic free 250 Bing Points. Aside from the 40 searches for 20 Bing Points per day method, there are other things you can participate in to earn more points (look at the reward box above). For example, Bing gave all users 6 free Bing Points for Halloween or something. Under that, there are other offers that refresh and change multiple times a month. Most of them are related to a historic event of some kind, as you can see above, there is a link that you can click on related to the Republic of Turkey's Proclamation and October being German-American month. You can earn 6 points each for these and earning them is very simple: you just click on a link that takes you to an article or image search and you're done!

Also, if it's Microsoft Points you're after, the conversion rate is 100 Bing Points = 100 Microsoft Points.
yay.gif
DarkWay said:
(The Bing Bar crashes Firefox a ton for me, so I just installed it on Internet Explorer [which I never use] and start up IE every morning to grab points then bury that sucker until the next day)
nyanya.gif

Ahh man, that sucks...
28909467.png

Seriously... LOLWTF

DarkWay
Do you have to be in the US for this to work? when it asks for shipping address it won't let me change it from the US

I just chose some random adderss in the US using google maps... figured it dosen't matter if it's emailed.
tongue.gif

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, in UK... But my bro and dad are too and they get 2 searches per point with a max of 10, special offers are 12 points...

Man, that sucks
ohnoes.png

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can Bing points be used for anything else, other than Microsoft points? I don't have an Xbox, but if they can be used for anything else, I may be interested in this.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Can Bing points be used for anything else, other than Microsoft points? I don't have an Xbox, but if they can be used for anything else, I may be interested in this.

Yup, there's a list of prizes. Cameras, USB Flash Drives, ect.

Bing Rewards

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so I've ordered 4 lots of 100 microsoft points from the bing rewards and I'm just wondering how long does this take to process until I get my points?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?