Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't tested this yet as I am at work but couldn't we just change whatever homebrew we wanna boot into _DS_MSHL.nds and it would load when we push the middle button?

Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
aweesome
biggrin.gif
I just didn't see it posted....but I am sure lots of people have thought of this~ I was thinking of a custom skin for myself that show DSorganize as the middle instead of moonshell~

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I'm updating to the newest moonshell, but I don't know which .NDS file to rename. One is called "MoonShell_R4TF_M3Simply-R4DS (MicroSD Card).nds" and the other is called "_BOOT_MP.NDS" Which one do I rename?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, I'm updating to the newest moonshell, but I don't know which .NDS file to rename.  One is called "MoonShell_R4TF_M3Simply-R4DS (MicroSD Card).nds" and the other is called "_BOOT_MP.NDS"  Which one do I rename?
omgz! You went over to the dark side!
Im not familiar with the m3 simply boot files but im guessing... it's the one with that ass long name
ohmy.gif

EDIT: lol, nvm me im just stupid. It's the first one anyways.

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I assumed the first one was for both the R4 and M3DS, So it's that one right? lol. btw, I'm going to use the R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4