Gaming just played kid icarus uprising

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was fun very fast paced and hard though lost the tournament bad.
pictures are not of the game but of the free stuff

Libertarian94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How'd you get the t-shirt thing... ? :P
Probably at the tournament, that was in New York.
it was in orlando, they gave everyone who entered in the competition a t-shirt and a pack of AR cards, i asked if i could have extras and they gave me another shirt and five more packs of cards.

You lucky bastard. :(
Well... I can at least pray we get tournaments in europe too... i doubt it though.
yeah i just happened to be checking the official website this morning saw the compete and play before release link clicked it realized it was near my house and starting soon, made it just in time.

Ah well, thought it was in New York.

I don't think any has been planned in Europe, too bad ...
the finals are in new york, the preliminary's were in orlando los angeles and sanfransico

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you get a copy of the game, too?
no the people with the 3 highest scores did though i got pretty close to last place.
Whoah whaoh whoah. This was on Orlando? I'M in Orlando. Why didn't I know about this?
surprisingly almost no one did they were expecting 144 entrants got only 40 they sure didn't advertise well i was literally just checking the official website minutes before the tournament started and made it just in time.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no the people with the 3 highest scores did though i got pretty close to last place.
Whoah whaoh whoah. This was on Orlando? I'M in Orlando. Why didn't I know about this?
surprisingly almost no one did they were expecting 144 entrants got only 40 they sure didn't advertise well i was literally just checking the official website minutes before the tournament started and made it just in time.
Is it out in the US yet? :O

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it out in the US yet? :O
nope not for another two weeks thats why i was so excited to play it today

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you not opening them for collectors purposes or are you just waiting for the game to be released before opening
going to wait and see how rare or common they are, if they are hard to get i'll keep it as a collectible if it turns out these cards are given out anywhere i'll just open them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.