Gaming just played kid icarus uprising

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try the website... if you have club nintendo, you can get ( great reaper), (drill arm) and ( PAlutena (rare)). if you subscribe to nintendo power you get (posiedon) , ( Thanatos god of death) and (Medusa(battle)).
if you subscribe to game informer, you get (power of fight). if you go to nintendo world store on release day!! ( you have to be 1 of first 250 customers) you get (three sacred treasures). best buy is giving 3 cards to if you pre order it from there.. otherwise youll have to get the game and try your luck with the pack... you can also go to certain conventions and get a pack there... if your lucky, someone will sell them on ebay or something.... look on this website for updates!
http://kidicarus.nin...nd-arcards.html

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just checked ebay and there are ALOT of them but in japanese. the only one i saw in english was power of flight. i doubt they will work with english Uprising.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Do you think Gamestop and other stores that sells the game well give you booters too open as well (?) I heard they well on nintendo site

Thinks too his self humm ... Hope so I got this one frist
Game Informer

Game Informer subscribers can find the Power of Flight AR Card in the April 2012 issue, distributed starting March 5th.
  • Power of Flight
Local Retailers/Gatherings

After launch, check with your local retailers to find Nintendo representatives and receive AR Card packs. This offer is subject to availability.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Do you think Gamestop and other stores that sells the game well give you booters too open as well (?) I heard they well on nintendo site

Thinks too his self humm ... Hope so I got this one frist
Game Informer

Game Informer subscribers can find the Power of Flight AR Card in the April 2012 issue, distributed starting March 5th.
  • Power of Flight
Local Retailers/Gatherings

After launch, check with your local retailers to find Nintendo representatives and receive AR Card packs. This offer is subject to availability.
i asked both gamestop and nintendo employees gamestop has no idea at all, and nintendo didn't seem sure either they just said they'd never be sold. they were pretty sure they'd be given out at future events but wouldn't confirm when or where.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, seeing as how the very first AR Cards (even though those were just betas and don't actually work) were given out at the E3 last year I think its a safe bet to say it will mostly be events like this. You know what. I'm going to make a topic where people can dump the AR Cards.

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got my game today. It is amazing.
There are limitless things to do, like collecting all idols (aka SSB trphies), the achievement system, collecting all powers to form a portrait, the multiplayer, the weapons (there are hidden areas in stages that give rewards).[/p]

The game is fully customizable controls-wise (although no CCP double-pad since the game treats the two of them as the same), you can set the music, you can change subtitle display (upper or lower), the guiding arrows, the aim assist, the homing of shots, auto-fire, camera sensitivity and invert.

There's also "downs" that are used like golden hammers to immediately unlock achievements that are too hard, and the more adjacent completed achievements the more clues are unlocked for that one.

There's a training ground that is used to measure DPS, range and the handling of weapons, and you can try powers too.

And the videos didn't say weapons can have malus too, I got a blade that although can confuse enemies has poor homing.

Well, the replayability value

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also "downs" that are used like golden hammers to immediately unlock achievements that are too hard, and the more adjacent completed achievements the more clues are unlocked for that one

Well, no surprise here, unless you haven't played Brawl.
Yeah, but it would have kinda been fun to see that its got a similar menu to brawl, that's the only reason I said that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @Xdqwerty