Hacking Just picked up a 5.70 PSP Go

kennyk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care about the PSN, I just want to be able to play homebrew and ps1 via popsloader. I have been away from the cfw scene since 5.0 m33, and was just curious what I should do. And Am I going to need to update to a later ofw just to install cfw? I assume a pandora battery is no longer nessacary due to the unremovable battery.

Thanks for any help

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi and welcome back to the scene. The same old courtesies still apply, like reading the fucking guide before you ask how. How come you didn't do that? It's right here: http://gbatemp.net/t205696-how-to-softmod-your-psp-v3

Here it is again: http://gbatemp.net/t205696-how-to-softmod-your-psp-v3

Did you find it yet?

How about now?

wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
yaypsp.gif
r u seeing it yet lol
yaypsp.gif

wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif

it's over here now!

aaemfaadj.jpg

And please, if you have any more trouble in the future don't hesitate to try reading first.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay yeah he didn't read the stickies, but you don't have to be nearly that much of an ass in the first reply.
wtf.gif

OP, you can only use a 6.x hack, and while a lot more is working on them than was previously working, there is no POPSloader. Now, wait a minute. You can still load PS1/PSX games through POPS, but POPSloader was the plugin to let you change the POPS version used to load a PS1/PSX game (for compatibility reasons) so while you can run them, some titles will not run properly...

Most homebrews work fine. For those that don't work on 6.x, there's often later versions (or replacements to do the same job) that do work on 6.x.

kennyk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moogle.gif
Yeah you're right I didn't read them very well, sorry about that. I must have been blind last night, plus I was posting from my phone.

Thanks for the assistance (btw dib, thanks for the warm welcome
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here