Homebrew Just ordered the G6 Lite

pinkertonpunk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered this morning, then I found these forums and was reading through some posts. Sounds like the M3 Perfect is the preferred card to buy. What am I missing out on having ordered the G6 lite? Any major features or compatability issues I am going to deal with? Sorry for the newb question, I thought I did my research.

Thanks,
Colin

pinkertonpunk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like a hassle. I would rather just have something at this point. So really I didn't miss much from the reply? Just expandable memory? Nothing else?
Thanks,
Colin

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you wanted to play only DS fames, you should have ordered a slot1 card like the M3 Simply or the R4. They are easier to use and less expansive. But if you want to play GBA games also, G6 Lite is fine.

Rev2k7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you should got the g6 real , its better then the lite , and it works with wii so far
biggrin.gif

xhaborymx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd definitely stick with the G6 Lite. I've had one for quite some time, and I haven't had any trouble with it at all. It works great thus far on all of the NES, GBA, DS, and even SCUMMVM games I've thrown at it. I'll admit that the limited memory could be a problem, but it's plenty for me to store a about a dozen and a half games for assorted platforms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: