Hacking Just ordered my G6, a question or two.

VenomSymbiote

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just ordered a G6 2gig. Wasn't any other option to me really seeing as I don't feel like dealing with MicroSD's. Anywho, most of the videos I've seen and skins for the G6 I've seen haven't had anything on the top screen as far as wallpaper goes. I'm assuming you can't put anything there? Kind of a bummer but not a huge deal. My other question concerns where I got it from: realhotstuff. Has anyone delt with them and able to say how well their costumer service is incase anything goes wrong? Or if they have a rather speedy delivery?

A kind of offtopic question but one I'm curious about as I would indeed like to use Homebrew for it: the G6 Team wouldn't just up and not give a hoot about fixing it, would they? There's a few homebrews I'd really enjoying using. Yes I did read the thread with Jerbob and his email spree, but this being my only flash cart ever, I don't know if it's common for such teams to throw in the towel outa nowhere or not. ... Yes, I'm an overly worrysom person. Especially since I don't want to have just wasted almost a hundred bucks. >_>; As always, thanks for your time.

Another question which popped into my head before I hit enter.
wacko.gif
My apologies... is it possible to set the text color to white for the bottom screen if you choose to use black or any dark colored wallpaper in general? The only vid I could find on youtube has someone with dark wallpapers and I have no idea how he's able to navigate the menus like that.
wtf.gif

I AM HITTING SUBMIT NOW KTHX BI2U!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Many people can tell you that RealHotStuff is brilliant. And for now you cannot change the top screen logo, but you can choose to switch the top screen image with the bottom screen! Yess.

Yes and homebrew is pretty fucked on G6DSR. What pisses me off more than compatibility is the fact the icons don't show.

VenomSymbiote

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's just the name of a DLDI patcher with a GUI instead of a command prompt screen thing.

I have a G6R 2GB, but I've only currently tried 3in1 tool, and it worked (or it booted at least)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: