Hacking Just ordered frommodchipstore.com...

serg0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordere a r4 and a 512 sd card.But i had to send a money-order because i dont have a credit card, any ideas on when its going to get here btw i live in texas.
yaynds.gif

manomanx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Money order? Not very sure, haven't seen much people like that. Well, however many days for the money order to process, I guess, modchipstore is generally fast with that sort of thing.

deviations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mod chip store was slow for me. im in california, and i ordered on saturday, but the estimated arrival date is the 12th, which is a saturday. also, dhl doesnt ship saturday, so i might get it on the monday after. pretty slow.

slowness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mod chip store was slow for me. im in california, and i ordered on saturday, but the estimated arrival date is the 12th, which is a saturday. also, dhl doesnt ship saturday, so i might get it on the monday after. pretty slow.

sounds a bit right dude if its ordered on a saturday and you get it friday the 12th. one day process (weekdays only i believe) so monday and then takes 4 days to ship to you considering you probably picked normal shipping? because i ordered from there on sunday dec31st and got it jan3rd wensday with the 2day shipping and yes LA, CA.

kj19

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i order my r4 on tuesday morning and just got mine now thursday at noon and im in nyc , my tracking number said it would come on friday but it came a day early

serg0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is still no shipping info on my order. Do they add the shiiping info to the site when it finishes processing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte