Just ordered frommodchipstore.com...

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by serg0, Jan 10, 2007.

Jan 10, 2007
  1. serg0
    OP

Member serg0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just ordere a r4 and a 512 sd card.But i had to send a money-order because i dont have a credit card, any ideas on when its going to get here btw i live in texas. [​IMG]

2. manomanx2

Newcomer manomanx2 Advanced Member

United States
    Money order? Not very sure, haven't seen much people like that. Well, however many days for the money order to process, I guess, modchipstore is generally fast with that sort of thing.

3. serg0
    OP

United States
  4. Katalyst

Member Katalyst Johnald Everyperson

United States
    I guess however long it takes them to process the money order. After that, you should get the day they process it or the next day. I live in GA and I got mine the following morning after I ordered mine.

5. deviations

Newcomer deviations Member

United States
    mod chip store was slow for me. im in california, and i ordered on saturday, but the estimated arrival date is the 12th, which is a saturday. also, dhl doesnt ship saturday, so i might get it on the monday after. pretty slow.

6. OsCatalepticos

Newcomer OsCatalepticos Member

United States
    the 12th is friday =p , and im getting mine on that day too (also in california)

7. slowness

Newcomer slowness Member

United States
    sounds a bit right dude if its ordered on a saturday and you get it friday the 12th. one day process (weekdays only i believe) so monday and then takes 4 days to ship to you considering you probably picked normal shipping? because i ordered from there on sunday dec31st and got it jan3rd wensday with the 2day shipping and yes LA, CA.

8. kj19

Newcomer kj19 Newbie

United States
    i order my r4 on tuesday morning and just got mine now thursday at noon and im in nyc , my tracking number said it would come on friday but it came a day early

9. serg0
    OP

United States
    There is still no shipping info on my order. Do they add the shiiping info to the site when it finishes processing?

10. tetsuya

Member tetsuya GBAtemp Regular

They might have not finish the process yet. Mailing takes 2-3 days to be receive. Money orders and checks may take up to 7 days to clear.