Hacking Just ordered an Acekard 2i

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything I should know? I ordered it from Realhotstuff.com as I've had good purchases from them (Previously a CycloDS and EZ 3in1 Expansion)

The website stated that it was updated for DSi firmware 1.4? Does that mean it should be ready when it comes in?

Also, what firmware should I update it to? AKAIO or the official firmware? All I really want to be able to do is play DS games, emulators... and EASILY use AR codes.

Thanks in advance!

Jacinto009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it says that, it should be ready. If it's not, be sure you didn't update your DSi firmware OR be sure you have a DS lite available (borrow it from someone if you don't have one). You can update it with the firmware fix on the DS lite.

Sabri23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use the Akaio loader and make sure you keep updating the loader .
Also a big thing that i reccormed is that you dont play with the formatter on your sd card , only format you card when there's a BIG problem
wink.gif

AMPonzi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of buying an Acekard 2i and EZ Flash 3-in-1+ for my DS Lite. My only question here is do GBA games need to be patched in all cases, some cases, or never? I tried looking in the FAQ and it mentions about configuring AKAIO to recognize the expansion memory, but never really about the GBA ROM files themselves. Unless I'm missing something, thanks a bunch!

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
No, just put .gba files on your Acekard as per any file, then choose it with the 3in1 in slot 2. It handles everything.

There is a 3in1 menu in the Start menu of AKAIO.

No patching required.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wanna sword fight ssds mines longer