Just Now Doing This But Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elmoreas, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010
  1. elmoreas
    OP

Member elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I guess I am new still I joined on Dec. 19 2009, so I am still kind of new, I have been reading at night when I get home from work, but haven't been posting much. I just started a home based business and now have the time to spend online (in between customers) so I plan to start posting more, so I figured I should finnaly get around to introducing myself. So hello all. My name is Andrew, I go by Elmoreas, I am from Indy in Indiana and you can read more about me on my profile page if you are interested. I am 28 and married [edit](no kids yet, though we have 4 dogs)[edit]. I have the Wii/GameCube/DSi systems and I am into Homebrew and I own and use a USB Gecko for writing codes, though I am still new at it and have only had a few successful codes so far. I am more interested in making codes for WW/VC games than disc based games and therefore have more DLC games than normal games. I play online occassionaly but only because I was working outside the house 60+ hours a week, now I am working from home running a business out of the house so I plan to play online a lot more so I will be posting my Friend and Game codes shortly to try to make some friends to play with in my down time. My wife and I stared this business as a hobby a few years ago and it has grown into a full fledged business now, though she still works outside the home as a pharmacy technician. The business is called 4manstudios and we make custome pottery and ceramics as well as offer classes in ceramics plus people can come in and buy materials and make what they want and we will fire it for them and they come back and pick it up when it is done. I have a tv and Wii setup out in the studio as well as one in my office so I can play in my downtime no matter where I am so I plan to be much more active as a play and a poster now that I am running the home business. Well that is about it. I guess this bit is done, now one to posting my friend codes. See you online. Have a good one, later all.

Sincerely,
    Elmoreas

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Hello [​IMG]

Good luck in making codes [​IMG]

3. GameSoul

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    hey elmoreas

4. MegaAce™

Member MegaAce™ Steal back your future.

Germany
    Welcome welcome! [​IMG]

Wait, wha?

5. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Hadn't even noticed that [​IMG]

6. haflore

Member haflore aeternaliter fluxa

United States
    Hello there!

7. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Hey ^-^ Welcome to GBAtemp and don't swim in the water supply

8. elmoreas
    OP

Member elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Guess I should re-word that as we own 4 dogs and they are like our kids for now, as we do not have any children yet. Does that sound better, yeah I think so. I think my brain got ahead of my fingers on that one. [​IMG] BTW I posted my Friend codes for ACCF, Mario Kart Wii, Guitar Hero, and my Wii Console in the appropriate sections so check them out and add me and I will add you back. I would love to make some new friends now that I have time to play online. Talk to you all later.

Sincerely,
    Elmoreas