Just need a single answer whic nobody seems to want to give me.,

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by AngelicDevil, Sep 15, 2009.

1. AngelicDevil
    OP

Newcomer AngelicDevil Member

Canada
    I have a dsi 1.4u system. my r4 card has been updated with the update to play on th 1.4u. Now what i would like to know is if anyone has ysmenu working on their 1.4 (E,U,J) and if so could they send me a copy so i can see if my card is just fault and needs to be return to the seller or maybe i am doing something wrong.

Now if it doesn't work then please jus tell me so i don't have to keep asking the same question over and over. Thanks you.

2. Dragonmasta666

Newcomer Dragonmasta666 Member

United States
    well if you would just look around, you would know that were not allowed to give you premade versions of YSMenu.... heck if we could there woulnt be a 400 page thread at the top of the page explaining how to make YSmenu....

3. AngelicDevil
    OP

Newcomer AngelicDevil Member

Canada
    i have loked around and haven't seen anything of the sort. If i had seen it then i wouldn't have post for 1. And 2 if thats the case then someone could at least tell me if they had it working or not. Its not hard to give a simple yes or no then give some advice...which you have done neither.

4. Dragonmasta666

Newcomer Dragonmasta666 Member

United States
    I have no idea if anyone has it working on that card. I would assume it WONT work since its not even the same cart or kernel of the original R4. Secondly never ask for a built version of YSmenu, thats what i was referring to when I stated to look around. Its a big no no.

5. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    You haven't even said which cart you've got. Just saying R4 is pointless when there are 30 different fakes. It's obviously not a real R4 as you mention you're running it on a DSi so it has to be one of the R4i fakes, but which one?