Just Married!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today (about four hours ago) I married my lovely wife! I just wanted to share the awesome news with you guys. I have lurked and participanted in many threads on this site (on a daily basis) to consider you all my online family. Now comes the fun part! I would love to see what marriage advice you people are willing to share! Lets have this conversation in a way that only us GBATempers can have. BTW. Once I get the footage, I will share the last part of the wedding with you all. There's a nice little Nintendo related surprise!

Reactions: 16 people

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sl3809471.jpg

Haha Now on to the advice:
The secret to a true life long marriage is just two words "Yes Dear". Also When arguing, you have a choice. You can be right, or you can be happy. Haha oh and remember that A happy wife is a happy life! Well congrats hope you and her live happily ever after!

Reactions: 2 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Congrats, dude. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and I have to tell you, marriage is not something you can just give up on. You have to work at it. All the time. Just remember, just because things get hard, that doesn't mean things aren't working. It means there is maintenance to be done. If marriage was easy, everyone would be married. ;)

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! Another married person on the Temp! My advice is this, COMMUNICATE. Too many of mine and my wife's arguments are caused by one of us not talking about something when it happens, and then holding it in until it becomes a HUGE problem. If something bothers you a little, talk it out before it bothers you a LOT.

Best of luck to you both!

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended