ROM Hack Just lost my Hyrule Warriors: AOC save, can someone share save with me?

simsimsim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gosh I hate the new Checkpoint so much. I just beat the story and went into checkpoint to backup my save, I clicked on my my previously backup by accident and it automatically restored my last backup which was in chap 2...Like it's just such a stupid design, because you need to hover over to the backed up save to overwrite it, but the A key that's usually used to confirm stuffs actually restore the save. And I accidentally clicked A and my current save got wiped and replaced with my last backup which was almost 20 hours ago...
I really don't feel like playing through everything and grinding for materials again. Would really really appreciate if someone can send me their save with the story complete or in chap 7.
Thanks a lot!

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
I honestly suggest using JKSV from now on.
Used it since AC:NH released and it worked always.
The dev even answers to requests on github.
Great program.

My save would prob be of no use to you as I just now finished 2 Missions (Zelda is actually far cooler than I thought)

Reactions: simsimsim

DannX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Use JKSV instead. It creates automatic backups and as a further safety precaution you have to hold the button for a couple seconds to overwrite or restore a file so it is very unlikely that an accident like that happens.

Last edited by DannX,
Reactions: simsimsim

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gosh I hate the new Checkpoint so much. I just beat the story and went into checkpoint to backup my save, I clicked on my my previously backup by accident and it automatically restored my last backup which was in chap 2...Like it's just such a stupid design, because you need to hover over to the backed up save to overwrite it, but the A key that's usually used to confirm stuffs actually restore the save. And I accidentally clicked A and my current save got wiped and replaced with my last backup which was almost 20 hours ago...
I really don't feel like playing through everything and grinding for materials again. Would really really appreciate if someone can send me their save with the story complete or in chap 7.
Thanks a lot!

Can't blame checkpoint when you restored a save without making a backup, that is common sense.

simsimsim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't blame checkpoint when you restored a save without making a backup, that is common sense.
huh?? That's what I was going to do, to back up my current save. But the dev somehow choose to make the A key the restore button when it's usually to confirm stuffs, so by trying to backup I accidentally restored it.
Is it 100% user-error? Yes! Was I being a bit careless? Yes! But is the design stupid? Absolutely! Like why would the A button be to restore a save instead of backing up since I assume the overwhelming majority of people use backup more often than restore, so the fact that they made the default/easiest click to be the restore feature just makes no sense to me and can cause accidents like this very easy to happen if you just clicked A a bit too fast.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks so much!

I honestly suggest using JKSV from now on.
Used it since AC:NH released and it worked always.
The dev even answers to requests on github.
Great program.

My save would prob be of no use to you as I just now finished 2 Missions (Zelda is actually far cooler than I thought)
Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I will definitely switch over!

Use JKSV instead. It creates automatic backups and as a further safety precaution you have to hold the button for a couple seconds to overwrite or restore a file so it is very unlikely that an accident like that happens.
Great, thank you, will do that!

Last edited by simsimsim,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: