Jan 7, 2007

just look by bullbeast at 6:36 PM (903 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. bullbeast
    OP

Newcomer bullbeast Newbie

United States
    can someone link me to an english tutorial on how to change pokemon from ruby to something else. probably using unlz or whatever. like taking treeko and making it the leaf starter from 4th generation pokmon.

2. mcbey

Member mcbey GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm not sure what your saying but if you want a fourth gen. pokemon on your third en game its not going to happen.

Pokemon Maker

Here is a site where you can make any pokemon with a gameshark or action replay. You can choose everything including ev's and iv's.

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Pokemon is one of the hardest games to hack (compression to deal with, developers added stuff to make cheating/rom hacking harder etc) but it can be done (especially as many people take the time to reverse engineer nearly every aspect of it), you might want to take a look at some of the docs in this forum:
    http://pkmncommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

4. mcbey

Member mcbey GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok i see what he wants now. Well why would you spend hours of work when it can never be like the real thing do the ramdom elements, true workmanship, and new attacks that it would have? Just wait for the real game. APRIL 22nd isnt really that far away. And the roms are everywhere for both versions,.