Just killed a giant spider

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...that in fact turned out to be a female spider with a huge egg sack on its back. After I hit it, the babies fell out and starting crawling everywhere

It looked like this (also a wolf spider)
O0SZny4.png

My reaction when:
OHMYGOD THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! GETAWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!! KILL IT KILL IT!! OH GOD GET OFF ME, AHHHHUIWGHAIWUGHAUIWEGHAUIGHE

I still feel them crawling on me.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
...that in fact turned out to be a female spider with a huge egg sack on its back. After I hit it, the babies fell out and starting crawling everywhere

It looked like this (also a wolf spider)
O0SZny4.png

My reaction when:
OHMYGOD THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! GETAWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!! KILL IT KILL IT!! OH GOD GET OFF ME, AHHHHUIWGHAIWUGHAUIWEGHAUIGHE

I still feel them crawling on me.

That is nightmare inducing, but you still shouldn't have killed it, put it outside.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am scared of spiders, but you could have equipped:
  • Gloves
  • A large amount of paper towel on you and you holding the spider with no force
I'm really disappointed in you, man. You could have let that spider have life. What if we are humans, that moved to planet Mars and residents there, were x100 larger than us, and we are just like spiders in Mars. What if we are a type of spiders for other people in other planets man!?
And why is this in the EoF? This cold act could have been shared on the BLOGS section!
For the murder you have committed I'm afraid I will have to report you.
I don't want to be involved in this matter, I'm not kidding. I'll report you to the staff of GBAtemp, but they're going to report you to the authorities in your state/province.
Goodbye.

Reactions: Haloman800

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...poor spider :( when you see a spider the trick here is to let it be on it's way and not disturb it, old rule if you don't bother it it won't bother you and vice versa.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG MURDER! CALL THE POLICE!!11!!!11!!

Calm down everyone :glare:

Reactions: Haloman800

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously.. It's a spider. The death is so quick it probably can't feel anything, and I honestly don't care if it does. Wolf spiders may not bite (Oh wait, they do) but they are still pests, they are everywhere this time of year and I'm sick of seeing them scurry across the floor when I'm on the toilet, or in the pantry when I'm making food.

They're getting in my house somehow, throwing it outside would be useless.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously.. It's a spider. The death is so quick it probably can't feel anything, and I honestly don't care if it does. Wolf spiders may not bite (Oh wait, they do) but they are still pests, they are everywhere this time of year and I'm sick of seeing them scurry across the floor when I'm on the toilet, or in the pantry when I'm making food.

They're getting in my house somehow, throwing it outside would be useless.

I said the same thing about the last few dogs I killed.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Spider was doing nobody any harm and might have been beneficial (fewer flies and other creepy crawlies)
Foetus -- liable to kill about 18 years of free time and the wages of several years during the same time.

Also what possibly gave you any idea my logic could be classified as liberal?

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spider - disgusting little insect that frequently bites humans, can contain poison that can kill you and rot your limbs, and makes your home look trashy.
Baby - Possibility to grow up & end world hunger, bring world peace, and a slew of other things.

It's politically correct to murder unborn human babies, but it's considered wrong and frowned upon to kill a harmful insect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn