Hacking Just install Waninkoko cMIOS rev1 for backup support?

• Thread starter Aimen
  • Start date
  • Views 2,104
  • Replies 4
A

Aimen

OP
Have i heard right so have even Waninkoko released the cMIOS rev1 and that is recommend! Even more recommend than WiiGator's MIOS patcher! But can it give me backup support from the Disc Channel? I have heard it from many thread here!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait.. Don't both MIOS allow launching from the disk channel, for Wiigators you just have to enable it before installing MIOS I believe. Lastly, there was no need to make a new thread for this, You could have asked it on one of the many GC Loader threads.

A

Aimen

OP
Sstew said:
Wait.. Don't both MIOS allow launching from the disk channel, for Wiigators you just have to enable it before installing MIOS I believe. Lastly, there was no need to make a new thread for this, You could have asked it on one of the many GC Loader threads.

Ohh, i'm sorry! But there is no way to load backups from disc channel? Than alright, better with the loader than support for Disc Channel! More safer with a loader!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
Sstew said:

Ohh, i'm sorry! But there is no way to load backups from disc channel? Than alright, better with the loader than support for Disc Channel! More safer with a loader!

No, thats not what I said, I believe both MIOS allow the Disk channel to work. Maybe you installed something wrong?

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew, do you have softmii or cIOScorp? I'm having the same problem as the OP. I tried both wanin's and wiigator's mIOS Installers (

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.