Hacking Just got the Zelda DS lite bundle

Satummoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a DS user on and off but bought 2 bundles on black friday planing to sell them on eBay. I've grown attached to the idea of playing it again and decided to keep one of them. The other one's fate is still being decided because I may either return it to the store because the prices on ebay are low (i got 30 days after christmas). I really want to open it up BUT, part of me wants to wait to open it. I've always been very meticulous about my electronics trying to keep them in good condition and have been thinking about waiting to open it until I get a screen cover/case/etc. On the other hand, it almost seems pointless to go through all that trouble because it is a special edition color so why cover it up with something else? I'm also concerned if I should wait for the new DS. I know there is speculation that's it's a rumor but I know that's it's proboly true and it will be a fine peice of hardware proboly being ipod nano thickness.

So to sum it up, should I just open it and enjoy the color as is without covering it up with cases? The gold color doesn't seem easily smugable like my black DS lite that I used to have which shows EVERY finger print making worthy the cost of a silicon case over it.

************PICS NOW AT BOTTOM OF PAGE***********

Satummoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid that is MESSED up to offer a "NEW" DS and then its really used... That would be shady dont do it...
unsure.gif
??? One of them I have unopened and it's going to stay unopened, the other I think I want to keep but not sure. not sure what you mean

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OPEN IT! I bought one today and the pictures do NOT do it justice. It is friggin' gorgeous. If you don't open it I will hunt you down and tear it open for you! ;-)

As for the other one, keep that too. DON'T open that one. Gamestops and such are not getting more shipments anymore. After these are gone, they are GONE. In a little while, these babies are going to be worth almost as much as the Pichu Yellow DS Lites.

MahouMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I just bought one off eBay, I suggest buying a regular hard case to store it in, really, unless you play with long nails, you wont scratch it at all, and fingerprints aren't a bother if you've got a protector on your screen.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
If you wanna sell it , Sell it!
If you wanna keep it , Keep it and open it , It's a DS and was ment to be played , You cant just watch the box without playing it.. It's like buying microsoft and not having a computer.

Satummoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll get some pictures up this weekend, one is already packed in a box at my parents house while i'm at my apartment. I'll post some pics up for everyone to see.
smile.gif

I guess i decided to go with no screen protector and no cover, I guess it won't be as bad as my onyx

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a huge game collector I have or had pretty much a ton of game systems including the Neo Geo AES system and others.

I know that feeling of keeping things mint but then it came to a point where I looked at it and thought why the hell are my things collecting dust. So I sold most of my collection and only kept a handful of games and system that I really adored and still play.

I still have all my dreamcast games 98 original games and Sega Saturn games, PSX games and many others... so I know that feeling

But at the same time if you really crazy about your DS I say take care of it but don't let it sit there and collect dust.. there is no point. I enjoy all of my collection when I have time so at least its not collecting dust for no reason.

MahouMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Please do post pics, mine'll be here Monday or Tuesday (depends on which timezone the USPS tracking is in) and I'll post pics if wanted, but I want to see what it looks like out of the box/stock photos.

Satummoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pics are here!

DSCN0097.jpg

DSCN0098.jpg

DSCN0099.jpg

I really want to get sometime of homebrew flashcard thing to play NES or maybe SNES (if it runs well)
Only bad thing is if I want a slot 2 thing, I can't find any that will color match my DS
frown.gif

as for now, i'm not running any protection. I need to get a good case for it though (traveling/storage) so if anyone has suggestions let me know1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm