Hacking just got psp 3000 ..and i don't know what to do next !

AchrafFattouhi

OP
Trophies
XP
guys i just got a psp 3000 ( i know it's a little bit late) i'm still waiting for a memory stick so i don't know the generation (..g) , i checked it and found that i have 3.39 firmware , i managed myself to download some games(iso , cso ) because i want to hack it ,and i 'm looking for some reliable source to show me how to hack it , would you please inlight me !!!
the reason why i got the psp so i can play with it while im travelling , i have a ps3 and i'm a online gamer addict , so i want to know after hacking the psp can i log into my ps3 account on the PSN and play the downloaded games ( iso , cso ) ?

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll be straight forward here, but I'll be helpful as I can as someone helped me a lot when I started this recently.

You're in the right section but asking the same question that's repeated by many others. The stickied threads at the top are there for a reason.
To save everyone's time, before posting, it's a necessity to use the search button.

Please look into Rydian's threads. They are what helped me through the process.
PSP hacking/modding F.A.Q. (Start Here!)

If you wish this also,
How To Softmod (Hack) Your PSP

Also go look through the PSP Tutorials & FAQs (some may be outdated) if you want some in depth information.
Hack every PSP (up to Firmware 6.60)

If you're really stuck on the hacking process or unsure, use Youtube. It helped me a lot. Just make sure you're watching the right one that is installing the right custom firmware you want.

I'm not sure about your last question since I don't have a PS3.

AchrafFattouhi

OP
Trophies
XP
thank you for helping me out , and yes i have been reading all these threads , and i found them extremely helpful concerning my last question can i play online with the games that i downloaded those meant to be for a hacked psp??
can i still play with backed up games without out getting banned or should i buy legit games ???
i hope i made my question clear !!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: