Hacking Just got my supercard DS & R4 DS

Nocturno

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
someone at winsunx told me they think ez-v is better, they said supercard ds has a battery to keep the saves, and that is losses it charge in 2 days and you can lose your saves, also they said R4 doesn´t has a chip to keep the saves and maybe some game in the future might not work..

waht do you think about it?

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
someone at winsunx told me they think ez-v is better, they said supercard ds has a battery to keep the saves, and that is losses it charge in 2 days and you can lose your saves, also they said R4 doesn´t has a chip to keep the saves and maybe some game in the future might not work..

this is interesting o.o can I quote you on this if I wanna present this point else where?~ o.o

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

From what I've heard/read, I thought Supercard saved to the microSD card? Granted, I've seen internal shots showing the battery, but I don't know what it's for having read that saves go to the microSD card. Can anyone verify this with proof?

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i think they will eventually get it fixed, the OS on my R4 is v1.00, V1.03 is suppose to be out but i cant find a Downoad link on there site.

http://www.r4ds.com/soft/english/skin-1-en.zip
Contains some skin as well as a the newest firmware (1.04?).

thanks for link, but will this work on english version???
The file name is "skin-1-en.zip". Normally "en" is English and "cn" is Chinese. So I would say it's the English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey