Just got my M3DS Simply and Ez-Flash 3in1

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by spyder2k5, Aug 9, 2007.

1. spyder2k5
    OP

spyder2k5 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    Got my M3DS Simply and Ez-Flash 3in1 today from Gamersection and got a 2 GB Kingston Japan(got a 2nd M3DS Simply and Ez-Flash 3in1 already on the way from Gameyeeeah and a 1 GB Kingston Japan) this is the only flashcart I have ever owned(just got my DSL late last week) It works great I am loving it GBA thu 3in1 and DS thu M3DSS Works great I highly recommend it and If anyone has any questions setting theirs up I will help [​IMG] hehe sorry just excited atm too bad my DSL needed a recharge so no games for me right now at least I got to test it [​IMG]

2. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2006
    You can use your ds while it's charging

3. spyder2k5
    OP

spyder2k5 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    I know its just I am really cautious and paranoid about it.... I love my shiney nothing hurt me shiney! I don't even leave games in it while its charging [​IMG]

4. siefer999

siefer999 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2007
    Canada
    if you dont want to get the outside scratched up with those fine micro scratches, i recommend the dslite full body skin from bestskinsever.com

here are some pics
    http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthr...999#post5129144
    http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthr...light=siefer999

google it for some reviews.

------------
    what do you use to load games for your ez 3in1? and can you use rumble in games that dont normally have rumble/?

5. spyder2k5
    OP

spyder2k5 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    How easy are they to put on or would the hori be better or more protective?

For my 3in1 I use Rudolphs tool and not tested the rumble yet will have to let you know... [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice