Just got my Ewin2 so now I need help!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by frankiejones, May 22, 2007.

May 22, 2007
  1. frankiejones
    OP

Newcomer frankiejones Member

Australia
    [​IMG] I just bought my Ewin 2 Pro and currently don't have a card reader [​IMG] but I will be getting one soon and I have absolutely no idea how to use this anyway. Anyone know where I can get a tutorail to use it or just highlight the basics for me? I basically only want to know how to get a DS game onto it. Thanks!

2. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
  3. frankiejones
    OP

Australia
    Thanks [​IMG] Helped alot...I think! Need a card reader to test it out first.

Another question, how do I patch roms?

4. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    Patch games using EWin Tools; just add the game, tick the three boxes (for save, trim and force access) and output to your chosen directory, you can download the latest version of EwinTools and the cart firmware from the GBAtemp Download Center. [​IMG]

5. crafton48

Member crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    word of warning, don't put the very latest firmware on as it's really rubbish, has problems with saving games, put the "Ewin2 firmware 1.92.6T(en) 2006-12-5 version" on. all the tools can be downloaded from their offical website:
    http://ewin2.net/

6. frankiejones
    OP

Australia
    Thanks for the help and warning! Just got my card reader so I might ask more later, but thanks so far!