OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I just got the M3Real English from local store yesterday.
and today has a new firmware 2.6 E09 which contain Thai Language. This is a good move that put Thai in English version rather than Asia version.

I tested with Kingston SDHC 4GB Class 4. It works fine.
but I think it has some bug on realtime save for GBA.
If the RealTime-save file for that game doesn't exist and you "LOAD" it. The game will crash. (Why don't it check before that it has RTS or not.)

and.. I don't like the transition between the menu. It waste a time. :S
and why there is no defaut option for every game setting (Soft reset)

and about Thai Language..
In all word. It cut the last character off. like. "การ์ดของฉัน" it show as "การ์ดของฉั"

I hope this will fix in the next release.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dump the 2.6 kernel please, I don't think it has been released yet.

Real time save will be very buggy (just like the M3 slot 2 RTS)

You can skip a single screen (the 7 icon screen) by selecting the shortcut in the settings menu. I have been told that GBalpha are working on getting a "default setting" for each game.

EDIT: Chinese version here: http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/G6&M3DS-R_A09.zip

Change-log
1. Improvement projects:
1. Resolved "1657 - Lehman crazy rabbit 2 (EU)" can not be soft reset problem can now use soft reset normal game;
2. Solve the "1658 - the ultimate reality Super (US)," the problem can not run, can now be printed in the normal use of rapid game;
3. Automatic Chinese name literally means that the control support to the 1676, DS games ROM.
Note: The deadline for the release date, all NDS games can be normal operations, soft reset can not use the game only 13.

Basically they fixed 2 roms and added Chinese listing for all current DS games

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yep, other cards that take microSDHC include Acekard RPG, CycloDS, and Supercard One (version 3 - sdhc)

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
yep, other cards that take microSDHC include Acekard RPG, CycloDS, and Supercard One (version 3 - sdhc)
which out of those would you suggest. I only go with M3 because it was the first one i ever heard of. But if others are better might as well go with them?

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Thanks for info
laugh.gif

I might get it when my R4 is broken.
but now I still happy with it.

Good move that they decided to put Thai in Eng Version
smile.gif

If you made some review(in Thai), please tell me
laugh.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
not sure, cyclods is popular but a bit pricey, acekard has internal memory to, but its also a bit pricey and lacking in the features.

Supercard One and M3 are both pretty good. i Don't have any experience with the M3 yet but im trying it out soon.

It seems M3 is a pretty good choice, i just don't know if i will like the menu style.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems M3 is a pretty good choice, i just don't know if i will like the menu style.

You won't. Slow, cluttered, untidy and impractical are a few words I can use to describe it on the G6 Real. I don't think they have improved speeds by more than a few split seconds.

I'm just hoping they can fix out all these bugs and make the OS more customizable (ie. default soft reset/cheat settings and hotkeys, auto-sorting the list like ALL the other cards on the market)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yep, i tried it out today. pretty poor and buggy OS.
i'm sticking my 2gb microsd in my supercard instead now.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Well yes i agree to some degree. It has some nice design aspects.

Can you boot homebrew not on root? soes it just need to be on root to autopatch dldi?

Whats the deal with MediaExtend dropping dpg and midi support... It's like a a cut down moonshell with one or two bonuses.

and can u use cheats with the gba expansion? i have a GBA_CHEAT_ENG folder, however i don't know if it goes in root? and do gba games need patching?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It must be in the root to load at all.
MediaExtend has dropped their DPG support for DSM since GBalpha provides their media service in DSM format. Don't know why they did it though, perhaps it made the file size too large
laugh.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i thought i posted this before, but i can't seem to find the post (maybe i accidentally deleted it from the post)

PDADS took up so much space. (33 megs), but i examined the largest file 'pda.1' it in a hex editor i found that most of it is just blank data!

I trimmed it from 33 megabytes to under 6 megabytes and it works fine
happy.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
wtf that sucks. i like options! MOAR OPTIONS!

on another note i find the default skin horrible. I'm sticking with either the premade skin 2 or one of Ridgecity's skins (bleach or metroid)

the inverted selection bar is really... toolish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality