Hacking Just got banned for Non-JTAG method

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20r1piw.jpg

So I just got banned for using the non-jtag method. I never purchased M$ points and I never flashed my Xbox. Xbox hasn't been banned thank God and I hope it stays that way :|

Any use for this account now? Never really been into offline play...

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can use the method for banned profiles to sign into it, however you won't be able to access your friends, play online, etc. If you want your gold back, I can link you to a tut.

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
You can use the method for banned profiles to sign into it, however you won't be able to access your friends, play online, etc. If you want your gold back, I can link you to a tut.
As in give me my remaining months of gold? That would be pretty sweet if I had paid for it- pretty cool that you can do that.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dan80315 said:
Fudge said:
As in give me my remaining months of gold? That would be pretty sweet if I had paid for it- pretty cool that you can do that.

Correct. It doesn't work with Promotional offers though. Such as the recent $1 for 1 month offer. ;A; Microsoft said no.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dan80315 said:
Fudge said:
Yup, it involves calling MS and asking them to transfer the gold to another account. They then send you codes in the e-mail to put on your new account, or sell
smile.gif

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and I'd do the profile sign in method and License Transfer, and redownload any content you bought on that account, Just as a precaution in case they patch it, and you want a game you previously bought with said account.

PrimusZa1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
dan80315 said:
Fudge said:
Yup, it involves calling MS and asking them to transfer the gold to another account. They then send you codes in the e-mail to put on your new account, or sell
smile.gif

Are you saying if you are Non-Jtag banned (AKA content theft) you can get MS to transfer your months to a new account? Why would they do that? No saying I don't believe you but doesn't that defeat the whole reason to ban someone for life?

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PrimusZa1 said:
Fudge said:
dan80315 said:
Fudge said:
smile.gif

Are you saying if you are Non-Jtag banned (AKA content theft) you can get MS to transfer your months to a new account? Why would they do that? No saying I don't believe you but doesn't that defeat the whole reason to ban someone for life?
It's not for life, jeeze. Can't you read? It's until new year's eve, 9999. Which is obviously not for life.

But I do agree with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night