Just got an M3 Real and have I few questions

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by greasy, Jul 8, 2009.

Jul 8, 2009
  1. greasy

Newcomer greasy Member

Apr 6, 2007
    United States
    I just upgraded from a M3 Simply to an M3 Real. I am running the lastest firmware, but I will switch to M3 Sakura tonight.

I didn't get to do much testing last night, but the simply and real both save files with a .sav extention. Will my saves move over with out any issues?

Also some of my games the Icon is black or static looking. I tried loading my puzzel quest galatrix game and the screen stated DLDI compatable loading... and it did nothing.
    but games like New super mario loaded fine (it had a normal looking icon as well PQ didn't.

I am going to format the memory stick (Kingston Japan 4 gig) with fat32 (currently it is FAT32) and start over. Anybody else had this issue?

2. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Dec 14, 2007
    Did you make an NDS folder and put your nds files there? If not then, it sounds like you were browsing your folders because the black icon only happens when theres too much files. Having too much files screws up the menu. But once you upgrade to Sakura, having plenty of files will be no problem. As for the saves, I think it will work.