Hacking Just got a Ultra Flashpass EX 8 Gb

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After reading the great review, I though this cart was a great option!, specially since I really like the simplicity of my DS-X, and since this new card was for my little sister, I bought the cart from MiniOnlineStor.com.

I got here today, and I must say, so far so good!!!!
Still, I will be handing it to her for it to try it on. I really really feel like this cart is the best option, even beating the DS-X.
THe great thing about this carts is that I don't need another SD, mini SD, or Micro SD card (that has to be from an specific brand for it to work good).

Thanks GBATemp.
bow.gif

Anyone else got this?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My friend got an ExpressCard (clone)
The saves don't work though. They're made, but the card just doesn't read the saves (they're of the right type too)

tomdarth5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif

I currently still have ds phat and supercard sd with 2 gigabyte sd card. Just some help guys
With this card(ufp ex) do you have to check the size of save when putting roms on and do it manually or is this process automatic?

I will also either be getting this card (ufp ex ) or an r4 ds would either of these be a good choice right now? (as I ain't too bothered about gba or download play)
Thanks

nds.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif

I currently still have ds phat and supercard sd with 2 gigabyte sd card. Just some help guys
With this card(ufp ex) do you have to check the size of save when putting roms on and do it manually or is this process automatic?

I will also either be getting this card (ufp ex ) or an r4 ds would either of these be a good choice right now? (as I ain't too bothered about gba or download play)
Thanks

nds.gif

The R4 is more frequently updated from what I see. You can check the size of the save from the GUI, and you can change it by holding select and a direction

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
4saken, if you still haven't found a solution to your saving problems yet, you should probably ask for an exchange from the company you bought it from; I bought a DS-Linker and I had the same problems, and the company that sold it to me told me it was defective and they gave me a new one.

Hope that helps!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif

Thanks

nds.gif

you have to pick which type of save is needed before starting the rom.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4saken, if you still haven't found a solution to your saving problems yet, you should probably ask for an exchange from the company you bought it from; I bought a DS-Linker and I had the same problems, and the company that sold it to me told me it was defective and they gave me a new one.

Hope that helps!

Yes my friend has already done it. He's trying to send it back, but since he's taking so long, I don't think winsunx's 30 day policy will hold

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the 1Gb one and I can't reload from .Sav. I've tried contacting the seller but she's ignored me so far ... I'm gonna kick off on her forum tonight till she starts paying me attention.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE