Homebrew Just got a new SD card, can I just copy and paste?

Bat420maN

OP
Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
Just to update...

I lost all my saves, everything! If I would have thought about it though I could have ripped the stuff I wanted with JKSM and just put it back when I was done. I was able to get my AC data back still some what recent, the pokemon dump was worthless though.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to update...

I lost all my saves, everything! If I would have thought about it though I could have ripped the stuff I wanted with JKSM and just put it back when I was done. I was able to get my AC data back still some what recent, the pokemon dump was worthless though.
dang... I have all my saves, but not enough room to re-install any of the games. as stated in my previous post, One of the folders in the "nintendo 3ds" folder is gigantic. Anyone know if I would I be able to delete anything from there?

Bat420maN

OP
Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty sure that you would just have to reinstall anything you deleted from there. That's simply game stuff. Whatever you delete you will lose the game for but, you can just put it back whenever you get ready to.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty sure that you would just have to reinstall anything you deleted from there. That's simply game stuff. Whatever you delete you will lose the game for but, you can just put it back whenever you get ready to.
only problem is, I don't have any room because of these folders.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, A9LH is now in full effect. I can now do the same things I could in emunand, but the only difference is now I am in sysnand... (basically no difference)

Last edited by TimX24968B,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1