Hacking Just got a new Japan Vita Slim and one speaker sounds a little distorted.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have a Oled Vita and I tested both out. The Slim’s speaker sounds louder but when I was on the main I couldn’t help but notice that there was a distortion type of sound from the music of the home screen and the Oled Vita doesn’t have that. Now it’s not bad at all but it’s a little distracting. When I conver one side of the speaker with my thumb I notice that it was the right side speaker. It sounds a little fuzzy. I was wondering if anyone here can test this out for me or someone that has an oled and slim vita. They shouldn’t sound the same.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I also have a Oled Vita and I tested both out. The Slim’s speaker sounds louder but when I was on the main I couldn’t help but notice that there was a distortion type of sound from the music of the home screen and the Oled Vita doesn’t have that. Now it’s not bad at all but it’s a little distracting. When I conver one side of the speaker with my thumb I notice that it was the right side speaker. It sounds a little fuzzy. I was wondering if anyone here can test this out for me or someone that has an oled and slim vita. They shouldn’t sound the same.
The problem may just be that your new vita is bit faulty and could have been bashed a bit during postage? Perhaps it a bit of dust in the speaker?

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem may just be that your new vita is bit faulty and could have been bashed a bit during postage? Perhaps it a bit of dust in the speaker?

Update: I ended up ordering another one because I wasn’t satisfied with it and the right side speaker was the messed up one. The new one that came was good and the speakers sounded fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night