Homebrew Just got a new 3dsxl and attempting to install a 32-200GB Micro Sandisk but it says NO GO!

Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I just got a new 3dsxl I have a 64gb Sandisk Extreme Plus, a 32GB MicroSDHC, and a Sandisk Ultra 200GB SD card I am trying to add to the 3ds. Formatted the device, upgraded DS to 11.10x firmware and used EASEUS Partition Manager, Mac OS Disk Utility, and another free Windows GUI formatted to try to format these as FAT32 format and no matter what I use when inserting them into the 3dsxl I get a could not detect a MicroSD card notification. The only one that seems to work was the one it came with a 4gb POS. Anyone knows how to get these to work? The goal is to add a larger Memory card than softmod the unit but I cant get past the first part lol.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got a new 3dsxl I have a 64gb Sandisk Extreme Plus, a 32GB MicroSDHC, and a Sandisk Ultra 200GB SD card I am trying to add to the 3ds. Formatted the device, upgraded DS to 11.10x firmware and used EASEUS Partition Manager, Mac OS Disk Utility, and another free Windows GUI formatted to try to format these as FAT32 format and no matter what I use when inserting them into the 3dsxl I get a could not detect a MicroSD card notification. The only one that seems to work was the one it came with a 4gb POS. Anyone knows how to get these to work? The goal is to add a larger Memory card than softmod the unit but I cant get past the first part lol.

Thanks in advance.
U can cfw with the 4GB just fine

Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the input I had to buy a new 32gb SD card from best buy. Dont know what or why mine didnt work but I managed to do the complete install guide for https://3ds.hacks.guide/seedminer install.

Now that I am done can anyone explain or point me to a guide to get my roms on the SD card and playable?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the input I had to buy a new 32gb SD card from best buy. Dont know what or why mine didnt work but I managed to do the complete install guide for https://3ds.hacks.guide/seedminer install.

Now that I am done can anyone explain or point me to a guide to get my roms on the SD card and playable?
"Roms" will be in the file type of ".cia" and use FBI to install them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DBZ 90% filler lol