Just got a G6 Lite! Noob questions

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Remy, Dec 3, 2007.

Dec 3, 2007
  1. Remy
    OP

Member Remy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, I finally got a G6, and i've got a few questions.

1. Is there a way to play full GBC games on the G6 lite? I know that Goomba is built in, but is there a way to replace it with Goomba Color?

2. How do I load my old saves onto GBA games? I can't find the "Write Save" option

3. Some GBA games don't have a picture (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow) Is there a way to assign a picture on it?

Thanks mates! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    welcome to the G6 family!

1: you could see if there is another emulator and run through that. the built in goomba isn't up-to-date, FYI

2: there is homebrew called sendsave, operates off slot 2 and takes EEPROM as fresh save, then use outphase's save converter to convert them and then make sure the name is the same as the ROM and drag into the "GBA" folder

3: ya forget what it is called but at maxconsole forums in the G6 sub-forum somewhere...

I'll post links tomorrow, juggy = tired. [​IMG]

bye

3. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Use this excellent site for the games that don't have GBA icons in the G6's menu:

http://g6icons.homeip.net/index.php?site=browse

And if the icon to the game isn't there, then just take a picture that you want as the icon, scale it down to 70x55, and upload it to the site. It will make you an icon for it.

4. Remy
    OP

Member Remy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks the the quick replies. Can't wait for those links [​IMG]

Can you also give more info on the Goomba Color emulator? Po-weasee