Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
So my little sister's boyfriend just gave me (at the first time meeting him) his 360 Elite model, with a controller, Mirror's Edge, Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 1 & 2, Oblivion, Fable II, Ghost Recon, Prince of Persia, and Soul Calibur IV.

I was so confused and surprised, but hey, a free 360 is a free 360.
happy.gif

So what are some recommended games? accessories? Is there a legit place for cheaper 360 LIVE codes?

Can the Elite model be modded? How much?

Thanks guys for your time.

I Found out that the Elite can have it's DVD drive flashed. what do I need exactly and where can I get the files to do so? What other mods can I do with it? Can I get free Xbox Live stuff?

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Neat, and you got quite a few good games with it too!
I'm pretty sure the Elite can be modded, but it would help if you told us the version number.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Schlupi said:
He didn't steal it lol. He bought it a few years back and it was his I know this for a fact.

And It's version number? Which number is that? There are like, 5 different numbers on the back lol.
The software version number that you can find in your system settings. I think the latest one blocks it. But I'm not sure. But there is also hard modding which would work.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is the version number? None of that info tells anything. What you need to know is what disc drive it has and you will only be able to flash that. All mods require the system to be opened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1