Gaming Just Got A DS Lite and Zelda Games...

shizdan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just aren't the same anymore
frown.gif
I'm playing the Hourglass one and I miss the old D-Pad and A+B actions...not the stylus stuff
frown.gif

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shizdan said:
Just aren't the same anymore
frown.gif
I'm playing the Hourglass one and I miss the old D-Pad and A+B actions...not the stylus stuff
frown.gif

first your one lucky son of a bitch if you just got that cuz they are fun anyway you will get use to them

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
wow i was unaware of that hack/patch.. hate stylus control i skipped them for that very reason
ohmy.gif

thank for the info will google that !

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the record, I thought Spirit Tracks was a lot better than Phantom Hourglass. It has a somewhat better story, way better dungeon designs, and I liked the items and music a lot better. PH doesn't have enough music variety. If I remember right, every dungeon in PH has the same music, and it's the farthest thing from catchy.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I tried the dpad hack but it was horrible! I mean, if you run in a lot of directions it can end in a sword swing or something
ohmy.gif

shizdan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here. I tried the Hack as well (the original and the one with all the movement hacks) and it was alright but def not playable to the point where you could beat the game.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
BobTheJoeBob said:
I never really understood what was so bad about the stylus controls, I found them to be near perfect.
Same here. Maybe somersaults/barrelrolls were little difficult on PH but they fixed it on ST. Left/Righ buttons for items and menu, Up for map, Select for some stuff and most importantly L for item use. There simply can't be simplier controls!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phantom Hourglass was the second and last game I bought for my DS, and I loved it. The stylus controls kinda bugged me at first, but they were so good and easy to use that they eventually grew on me.

If you give it a chance, you'll like it. It's just one of those things that makes the game what it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?