Homebrew Just got a 3DS XL fw 8.1.0-18U

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So How can I update this to 9.2 with out having a 3ds game card. I will be using the soft-mod emunand with this one.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't understand what you said :unsure:

Ok Sysupdater updates the 3ds to the newest os I don't wont that i only would like to update to the 9.2 U os even if i had the right files (and i do) the system updater would not use them files to update it to the ver i would like if it would do that then it would be all over the net right now.

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Vampirex

Dhampir
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok Sysupdater updates the 3ds to the newest os I don't wont that i only would like to update to the 9.2 U os even if i had the right files (and i do) the system updater would not use them files to update it to the ver i would like if it would do that then it would be all over the net right now.

no he meant the 'sysupdater' homebrew app, not the Actual 'System Menu -> Update Firmware'.

you need to download the 9.2 firmware files, and flash it with 'sysupdater'

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no he meant the 'sysupdater' homebrew app, not the Actual 'System Menu -> Update Firmware'.

you need to download the 9.2 firmware files, and flash it with 'sysupdater'

Would you be so kind to pop me a pm?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or can some one just link me to the homebrew app that would be faster then a pm because all i need is that app.

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With sysupdater, I don't mean the built-in updater on your 3ds in the settings, but the homebrew application. This homebrew application where I was talking about, is also used to downgrade your system. If you have the right .cia files, you should be able to update to 9.2 with it.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about the stuff for emunand setup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the updater will not work for me as i have 8.1 but i will just use emunand so i need help with the files i will need to use.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is recommended you simply follow this guide to setup rxTools emUNAND with 8.1. When you're done, carefully follow the instructions under the subheading How to Update your 3DS/2DS to 9.0 or 9.2 in that guide. Once done with the upgrade, you can use menuhax intead of the internet browser. This is the easiest way to get everything you want up and running.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is recommended you simply follow this guide to setup rxTools emUNAND with 8.1. When you're done, carefully follow the instructions under the subheading How to Update your 3DS/2DS to 9.0 or 9.2 in that guide. Once done with the upgrade, you can use menuhax intead of the internet browser. This is the easiest way to get everything you want up and running.

Thank you for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol