ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not bashing the 360 or making fun of it in anyway so don't flame me. In All honesty I hope your 360 doesn't break on you, cause if it does Microsoft will keep sending refurbs which probably won't last longer than 6 months. So be sure to keep it very well ventilated.

Actually they repair your current one, and for older 360 models they change a few things to make your 360 less RROD prone

They don't. I know for a fact they send you a refurb, they rarely ever send you the same one. If yours ever breaks when you get it I dare you to make some kind of symbol on it so you know it's yours before you send it in Most likely it'll be gone as they will send you a refurb to save time.

Sony does the exact same thing when you get your PSP/PSX/PS2/PS3 fixed.

I know this for a FACT. It currently costs $40+$30 shipping to exchange your PS2 for a refurb and $75+$30 shipping if you want YOUR machine returned to you.

PSP repair price is close to $100 and they send you a refurb instead of a new machine.

There you go again. Trying to start a flamewar. I never said ANYTHING about Sony. Mods delete his post before people turn this into a flame war.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not bashing the 360 or making fun of it in anyway so don't flame me. In All honesty I hope your 360 doesn't break on you, cause if it does Microsoft will keep sending refurbs which probably won't last longer than 6 months. So be sure to keep it very well ventilated.

Actually they repair your current one, and for older 360 models they change a few things to make your 360 less RROD prone

They don't. I know for a fact they send you a refurb, they rarely ever send you the same one. If yours ever breaks when you get it I dare you to make some kind of symbol on it so you know it's yours before you send it in Most likely it'll be gone as they will send you a refurb to save time.

I know this for a FACT. It currently costs $40+$30 shipping to exchange your PS2 for a refurb and $75+$30 shipping if you want YOUR machine returned to you.

PSP repair price is close to $100 and they send you a refurb instead of a new machine.

There you go again. Trying to start a flamewar. I never said ANYTHING about Sony. Mods delete his post before people turn this into a flame war.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Exactly how am I trying to start a flamewar? I'm comparing the experience of having your Sony product fixed to having your Microsoft product repaired. Basically its a similar experience which ends with the user owning a refurbed piece of hardware. You seem to be trolling the Xbox 360 repair process when in fact, your own favorite company does the exact same thing.

Also, you are the one who comes into EVERY Xbox 360 topic "guns blazing." Your trolling in this topic is obvious to everyone in this thread.

Honestly I'm surprised that the MODS have let this forum decline so much.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Exactly how am I trying to start a flamewar? I'm comparing the experience of having your Sony product fixed to having your Microsoft product repaired. Basically its a similar experience which ends with the user owning a refurbed piece of hardware. You seem to be trolling the Xbox 360 repair process when in fact, your own favorite company does the exact same thing.

Also, you are the one who comes into EVERY Xbox 360 topic "guns blazing." Your trolling in this topic is obvious to everyone in this thread.

Gaisuto. Delete this please. You and me both know I wasn't trolling. Honestly, I'm surprised your so pathetic. In every topic I posted in the past half hour you have commented. And in many of them I didn't say anything related to what you say. Your trying to start a flame war by bring sony in to this, When the original post had nothing to do with it and MY post had nothing to do with it. It's irrelevant. I fail to see how I was trolling. I was telling him to keep it ventilated, I guess giving suggestions is trolling now. Please, grow up.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Gaisuto. Delete this please. You and me both know I wasn't trolling. Honestly, I'm surprised your so pathetic. In every topic I posted in the past half hour you have commented. And in many of them I didn't say anything related to what you say. Your trying to start a flame war by bring sony in to this, When the original post had nothing to do with it and MY post had nothing to do with it. It's irrelevant. I fail to see how I was trolling. I was telling him to keep it ventilated, I guess giving suggestions is trolling now. Please, grow up.

And you were trolling this thread from your first post. You just dont like it when the tables are turned and people counter your hatefilled attitude with facts.

Honestly, you should be banned. In fact, I've never encountered another user more deserving of a ban than you.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Both of you SHUT UP. This is not the place for this discussion, and neither one of you are getting banned. It's not against the rules to be a fanboy, it is however against the rules to turn a completely unrelated topic into an off-topic flame war.
lecture.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Both of you SHUT UP. This is not the place for this discussion, and neither one of you are getting banned. It's not against the rules to be a fanboy, it is however against the rules to term a completely unrelated topic into an off-topic flame war.
lecture.gif

Ace Nice to see You.. Anyway back on topic just keep the 360 well ventilated and it should last you a pretty long time TC.
toot.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Both of you SHUT UP. This is not the place for this discussion, and neither one of you are getting banned. It's not against the rules to be a fanboy, it is however against the rules to term a completely unrelated topic into an off-topic flame war.
lecture.gif

Ace Nice to see You.. Anyway back on topic just keep the 360 well ventilated and it should last you a pretty long time TC.

I don't care who started it; I'm finishing it.

Edit: Eh, you edited your posts before I replied.
tongue.gif

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Both of you SHUT UP. This is not the place for this discussion, and neither one of you are getting banned. It's not against the rules to be a fanboy, it is however against the rules to turn a completely unrelated topic into an off-topic flame war.
lecture.gif

Obviously I am not to blame as anyone reading my posts can see. And even after you warned ZeWarriror, he still curses on the forum and insults me with his last reply.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the support guys.
GBATemp is truly a warm and friendly community.

I'll add to all of you to my friend's list. But I truly truly hope the used model I got is not banned from Live.
Anyone has any previous experience getting a used 360 from eBay?, I was also thinking on getting a new "Arcade" bundle AND a Hard Drive, but eBay had some better prices.

In any case, thanks for the tip for GRAW2 cubin' (or should I say threesixtin'? hehe)

I was checking and Mass Effect looks... well massive!.
Condemned looks creepy enough too, how good is it? (I like the idea of the plot).

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

I'll add to all of you to my friend's list. But I truly truly hope the used model I got is not banned from Live.
Anyone has any previous experience getting a used 360 from eBay?, I was also thinking on getting a new "Arcade" bundle AND a Hard Drive, but eBay had some better prices.

In any case, thanks for the tip for GRAW2 cubin' (or should I say threesixtin'? hehe)

Condemned looks creepy enough too, how good is it? (I like the idea of the plot).

Don't buy it used. You're pretty much guaranteed to get a RROD monster. Always buy new unless your buying it from somebody you know in rl as then you can guarantee it works.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ze, theres a reason M$ spent so much on its repair fund this year, thats try to fix 360s so they dont RROD(or at least as often)

Even if it does RROD, its only a few weeks inconvenience period.

Also VVoltz I'm linkiboy on live, but I don't have my 360 yet. Just registered my name.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Mass Effect is not bad so far...but I'm kind of iffy on the controls. The story is excellent tho.

- Fitzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk