scottieb99 said:Thanks for all the help!
Create a folder called GAMES on the root and try putting your games in there and then try loading the hdd again.
well lets see;
1. open notepad and save it as "USB.CFG" to desktop and it shold show with a notepad icon as "USB" since CFG is the file type
2. Inside the USB file you should again have product ID:Vendor ID:# of partitions on Ext HD, having a look like "111d:2222:1"
3. Save then put USB file on a thumb drive and place it in ps3
4. Go onto multiman and press L1 until you find a list of directories
5. Go into folder that has part " /dev_hdd0/
then BLES80608/ and inside you should find "USRDIR", go inside that folder
6. on the other side you should find a directory that has "USB" in it, the inside directory should have your "USB" file
7. highlight or click (whatever) then press O to move it into the multiman's "USRDIR" directory
8. after that do the "start + /\" and wait for the "please wait" to finish then you should be able to copy games from Ext HD to internal with any freezing *cheers*
Read more: PSGroove.com - multiMAN v1.16.03 Released - NTFS Support Arrives http://psgroove.com/content.php?811-multiM...s#ixzz1FEGJ73Xi
final troubleshooting step: If that guide doesn't work, try changing 0x2101:0x0BC2:1 to 0x2101:0x0BC2:2