Hacking Just found Cubic Ninja in store, but my N3DS fw is too high. Should I just return it?

aesgan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

So I just found Cubic Ninja in a 2nd hand store and bought it for 25£... I came home and checked my N3DS and Old3DS FW and they are both at 9.5.0.22 (I think because of the system transfer I done between them).

So basically I can't use CN to get Homebrew channel, should I just go back to the store and get a refund?
Or maybe in your opinion the game might still be usefull... (how?).

Thanks!

aesgan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think they accept refunds, at least in vouchers which I can use to buy WII U games :)
Thanks for the replies.

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awww. :( oh well ill find one. I've tried looking for ocarina of time here in my town and ALL my game stores are out.
So I found one in another state just gonna have my family send it to me haha, but good luck to him then.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
sell your 3DS, sell your cubic ninja, put all the money on black on roulette, then then black again, then red, then all on 0, you will be a rich man, then you can just buy your 3DS back and cubic ninja....the end

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.