Just did a multi-game test. Results are good ^^

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by games2007, Feb 13, 2009.

1. games2007
    OP

games2007 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2008
    United States
    Hey everyone. I did a multigame test with 3 gamecube games. The games were Sonic Adventure DX, Animal Crossing, and Soul Calibur II.
    They all work well, and were shrunken. So if you want to try making a multi-game disk containing either of these games, you should feel safer knowing that those games work =) As for the regions... I'm not sure what they were originally, but I set the MultiGame ISO creator to USA.

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    nice
    you can see the games region when you select it

3. games2007
    OP

games2007 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2008
    United States
    I think they were all NTSC, but I deleted the original ISOs already.
    Next, I'll try Metroid Prime 2: Echoes with um... Viewtiful Joe 3 (PAL) and 2 NTSC and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle if I can find that. =3
    And I'm not even sure if Viewtiful Joe 3 even exists. lol
    But I found some links to it o.o

*EDIT*
    Oh, Viewtiful Joe 3 (PAL) is Red Hot Rumble.

*EDIT 2*
    Hm... Viewtiful Joe 3 seems to be a clone of Super Smash Bros. Looks pretty fun. I'll go get it =)
    And I'll get Viewtiful Joe 2 because it's a traditional platforming Viewtiful Joe game =)
    I rented Viewtiful Joe 1 already and beat it. So... Viewtiful Joe 2/3, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Sounds good =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice