Hacking Just Dance 2014 not working at all. Daughter freaking.

sandman512

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, my daughter just received Just Dance 2014. Went to put it on the wii and received error code #002. The wii was modded by someone else, not me(I have no idea how to). It runs usb loader GX. If someone wouldn't mind helping me as I have no idea what to do. Thanks!!!!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its been so long since i've seen it! i believe its outdated IOS, grab modmii and re-hack your wii

update all loaders, usb loader gx is at 1218 i believe.

sandman512

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost, thanks for the reply. I have no idea where to even start..... Any direction would be appreciated.
PS: Attempted to update loader on WII via the wii and it just hung up and then it rebooted....

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
start USB laoder GX.
go to the game, press the other button that doesn't start the game. You'll find a list of options, in one of them there's something that says : 002 Fix. Turn this on. Start the game.
tell us what happens...

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
First and foremost, thanks for the reply. I have no idea where to even start..... Any direction would be appreciated.
PS: Attempted to update loader on WII via the wii and it just hung up and then it rebooted....

USBloaderGX is not able to update via the program to a newer revision (rxxxx) - it needs to be done manually (by replacing the dol of the program on your SD card/app/usbloadergx). The current revision is r1218.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.