Just curious

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many people around GBAtemp recognize me when I post? I've been on this site for about a year now, and I've done my fair share of posting. I'm just wondering when you see me post, you're like, "Oh, it's Dwight. I've seen him around. Cool guy". Or if you're like, "Hey another member who is between 500 and 1000 posts cool".

Also for those who do recognize me, what is your opinion on my?
Also I should really find something better to do on a Saturday night than this...

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I saw you a few times, but don't really remember where... But hey you seem like a nice guy.
smile.gif

I'm relatively new here as well (less than a year) and although I post very much (thats not an understatement
tongue.gif
), I doubt many people know me
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember the name.

Probably a good thing as it shows you don't spam or post crap in EoF.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I recognise all members in this thread except you... Sorry lol. But perhaps the fact that I haven't noticed you means that you've been a good member, not spamming and doing bad shit
wink.gif
hehe.

Well, I will recognise you from now on!

I tend to associate people very closely with their avatars too...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Think I've seen you at least a couple of times before, not enough to form an opinion about you though.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
OSW said:
I recognise all members in this thread except you... Sorry lol. But perhaps the fact that I haven't noticed you means that you've been a good member, not spamming and doing bad shit
wink.gif
hehe.

Hey wait a minute, are you saying I'm a spammer and do bad shit!
mad.gif

Heh
wink.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I recognise everyone who's posted in this thread, but some more than with others. In your case Dwight I don't feel that I know you well enough to make judgement. Generally I'm more able to do so with people who I've spoken to directly on numerous occasions (either as a response to a post/opinion or on a more social level) or just by them being active on the site for long periods of time. In that sense the staffers would be amongst the top followed by those on irc (usually).

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think I remember where I saw you, the NDS boards. When I'm not at the wii boards I'm usually at NDS too. You have a cycloDS if I'm right.

Strange that 2 staff members say they recognise everyone (so including me). I joined less than a half year ago (and am the only one in this thread without an avatar
tongue.gif
).

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
tj_cool said:
Strange that 2 staff members say they recognise everyone (so including me). I joined less than a half year ago (and am the only one in this thread without an avatar
tongue.gif
).
Tbh, I recognize all the people in this thread too
tongue.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tj_cool said:
I think I remember where I saw you, the NDS boards. When I'm not at the wii boards I'm usually at NDS too. You have a cycloDS if I'm right.

tongue.gif
).

You've made nearly 2,000 posts in 6 months, it would be hard NOT to recognise you.

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
OSW said:
wink.gif
hehe.

mad.gif

Heh
wink.gif
Yep, I think that's what he's saying about BOTH of us. Now... I might be called a spammer.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
OSW said:
wink.gif
hehe.

mad.gif

Heh
wink.gif
OSW Hates us. But I have talked to OSW a few times. So I guess that could be one reason why he/she would know meh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.