1. Benandanti

Benandanti Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Not at the moment, since there's no version of savedatafiler for the homebrew channel. Whether that's because no one's working on it or it's just not possible because the program itself requires a firmware of 9.2 or under I couldn't tell you, I don't have the technical knowledge regarding that.

2. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

United States
    In the future, who knows what'll be possible, but like we've been saying over and over, you can't do anything in your current setup.

3. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    I got this game when it came out and the costumes and stuff were a pretty awesome thing when it was starting out. Each week you'd get a costume or something (IIRC, it was a long time ago), a few months after they just stopped giving any more stuff. The same happened with a few of the first games to be released, I remember Samurai Warriors Chronicles also had some sort of weekly extras, can't really remember what they were exactly.

Basically in both games you would get a system notification saying that you just received something, with a story and something attached to it.

4. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    You can always write to Capcom about it. If there is enough poeple in your situation maybe Cap will resend everything during christmas' month or something like that.

Pip'

5. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Netherlands
    He did and said they responded with "we have no plans to make the DLC available" or something.

6. RemixDeluxe

OP RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    What does Capcom have to do with this? Team Ninja is a development studio from Koei Tecmo.

Furthermore I emailed the devs and they refused to help.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Dimensions, acquire, bought