Hacking Just bought a PSTV; Which OC Plugin to use?

gamba66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

As the title says, I have just bought a pstv for 50 Euros! I am super excited and already planning to install a cfw.

Now I have several plugins that I have planned on installing most importantly: sharpscale.

But I am wondering. Is there anyway to improve the PSP and/or PSX Visual and Perfomance experience via any newer plugins?

I have read the usual OC plugins (lolita, PSVSHELL) only work on vita mode but not on adrenaline.

And of course I am looking to get the best image quality for both psp and psx games

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Since on PSTV you actually do not have to worry about battery, just use lolita444/500 and done with overclocking. You dont have to worry about plugin conflict, and your PSTV run on overclock all the time. With Sharpscale, you dont want to get conflict with PSVshell (P4G will crash if you open PSVshell while using HD mode from Sharpscale)

Reactions: gamba66

gamba66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since on PSTV you actually do not have to worry about battery, just use lolita444/500 and done with overclocking. You dont have to worry about plugin conflict, and your PSTV run on overclock all the time. With Sharpscale, you dont want to get conflict with PSVshell (P4G will crash if you open PSVshell while using HD mode from Sharpscale)

Exactly! Its kind of funny how different the approach is when you use it as a stationary console. My plan is using it mainly for PSP/PSX Emulation. Its harder than people think to get a cheap option for these two with HDMI.

Thank you so much for your answer. Before that I wanted to go with PSVshell but it seems useless when I cannot use that with sharpscale

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolita444 .............. 444mhz ..................... You don't get any benefits using 500mhz, maybe burn out your unit faster. Really broken games like "the lost child", "borderlands", small benefit @ 500mhz, but it at 500mhz does not speed up a whole bunch of other games, like 444mhz does.

Lost of games no difference at 444mhz versus 500mhz...........from my testing, "attack on titans", "berserk", performed better at 444mhz.

Reactions: gamba66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then