Gaming Just bought a PSP slim and about to mod it...

shadow theory

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay I plan to follow the guide expressly but I have a question I do not think is covered in the guide, if it is I apologize. This is what I have:

Brand New PSP Slim
Datel Pandora Battery
Two mem cards (one 1gb I intend to use for the magic stick and another 4gb one I suppose I'll use for actually housing my stuff)

What I want to know is do I need to charge the pandora battery?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes ... even though you are only using it for a few moments, you need it at about 80% power.

Plus, unless you want to regularly mod PSPs, you can just re-format the Magic Stick, when you are finished, and use it as normal.

shadow theory

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh I followed the directions on the battery and turned the PSP on, and after it powered all the way up, stuck in the pandora, and now it's charging...is that incorrect? (Nothing happened other than it started showing me that it was charging.)

Thank you for the quick replies I really appreciate it!

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadow theory said:
Oh I followed the directions on the battery and turned the PSP on, and after it powered all the way up, stuck in the pandora, and now it's charging...is that incorrect? (Nothing happened other than it started showing me that it was charging.)

Thank you for the quick replies I really appreciate it!

No that is correct, or at least that is how i charge my pandora, and have had no problems doing it that way for some time now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.