Gaming Just bought a new psp with firmware 3.90 what do I do to it to run gam

timbojill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I put game in psp>game on the stick in say corrupted data. Do I need to downgrade the firmware or something. Going camping over the weekend and wont have access to the internet so I need a quick answer.

timbojill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there anyway of doing this without fucking up your PSP ? wILL MODING your psp make your PSP able to play commerical game and movies ?

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
It won't fuck up your PSP unless you're a complete idiot and remove the battery while it's flashing or something. Duh, of course it will, but you don't need CFW to watch movies.

timbojill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
myuusmeow said:
It won't fuck up your PSP unless you're a complete idiot and remove the battery while it's flashing or something. Duh, of course it will, but you don't need CFW to watch movies.
All I need to know is if O mod my psp to play games off the memory stick will I be able to play UMD games and movies.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For you, salvation is here

Read, Understand, Do, Succeed.

rolleyes.gif

You've got over 100 posts...how the heck are you a "newbie?" You've been here long enough to have read something!

D

Deleted User

gizmo_gal said:
For you, salvation is here

Read, Understand, Do, Succeed.

rolleyes.gif

You've got over 100 posts...how the heck are you a "newbie?" You've been here long enough to have read something!

Could've been on the DS forums
unsure.gif

Anyway don't worry, modding allows you to do everything a normal PSP can and so much more... So... much... more...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: