Hacking Just Bought a N3DS, 9.0.0-20U. Need Advice.

mar789

Master Italian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought a N3DS off Amazon and luckily it came with 9.0 firmware. Not doing research I also bought a 256GB SD Card not knowing the N3DS only takes microSD (Which I must say is dumb as hell to me after the O3DS had an SD card slot even though it's smaller.)

I have a Gateway and I have an OoT cart, I don't have cubic ninja. What are my options here.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inject gateways save into your OoT cart to load up gateway menu. Set up mset exploit. Enjoy gateway:lol:

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I just bought a N3DS off Amazon and luckily it came with 9.0 firmware. Not doing research I also bought a 256GB SD Card not knowing the N3DS only takes microSD (Which I must say is dumb as hell to me after the O3DS had an SD card slot even though it's smaller.)

I have a Gateway and I have an OoT cart, I don't have cubic ninja. What are my options here.
You will need a second micro sd for your gateway. With OoT you will need a save dongle or an old 3ds that can run Gateway. There will be a tutorial somewhere on this forum or search for maxconsole gateway in Google, there will be a tutorial pinned to the top of that forum.

mar789

Master Italian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I have an O3DS that can run gateway currently. Can I put the old OoT save back after?

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have an O3DS that can run gateway currently. Can I put the old OoT save back after?
So long as MSET is properly installed (this requires changing CIAs on SysNAND, AND the nvram, though once the CIAs are set you can reset nvram with just a DS flashcart or blue card) you can put back your old save.

mar789

Master Italian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have gateway and everything working on my N3DS. I have a problem though, I know you can't update emunand using wi-fi because emunand is only supported up to 9.5 on N3DS but I can't find anything on how to update from 9.0 to 9.5.

mar789

Master Italian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see 3DNUS is having troubles downloading the software right now. Is it possible to update through using a game such as Majora's Mask?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat