Just bought a modchip off a friend not sure if this is a wiikey 2 or n

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by bbsal, Apr 26, 2009.

1. bbsal
    OP

Newcomer bbsal Member

United States
    I just bought a modchip from a friend who ordered one from im not sure were but he didnt need it cause his wii broke so i gave him 20 bucks for it i got a w-clip 2 v1.4 and here the part thats throwing me off he said it was a wiikey2 but it has a white pcd board i always seen the blue ones can anyone confirm that there is white ones? it looks identical chip wise as the wiikey2 and came sealed with the wiikey hologram i would post a pick but i dont know how to lol. i was looking at the dslite or something and it also looks like that too.

heres some pics there shitty i know there from my phone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tichinde925

Member Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

United States
    Its a WiiKey 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Color doesnt matter. What matters is what color the sticker is and yours is yellow, which is good.

3. blooddrake

Member blooddrake GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    its a nice chip, you will like it

4. bbsal
    OP

Newcomer bbsal Member

United States
    Cool i just wanted to make sure cause all i was seeing all over the internet was blue ones i guess i will be installing this soon, i have it softmodded now with the twilight hack any advantages you think i will get with this chip over the softmod? im using mostly usb loader now with a 250gb hard drive but still play some games thru the disc.