Just bought a modchip off a friend not sure if this is a wiikey 2 or n

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by bbsal, Apr 26, 2009.

1. bbsal
    OP

bbsal Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2009
    United States
    I just bought a modchip from a friend who ordered one from im not sure were but he didnt need it cause his wii broke so i gave him 20 bucks for it i got a w-clip 2 v1.4 and here the part thats throwing me off he said it was a wiikey2 but it has a white pcd board i always seen the blue ones can anyone confirm that there is white ones? it looks identical chip wise as the wiikey2 and came sealed with the wiikey hologram i would post a pick but i dont know how to lol. i was looking at the dslite or something and it also looks like that too.

heres some pics there shitty i know there from my phone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    Its a WiiKey 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Color doesnt matter. What matters is what color the sticker is and yours is yellow, which is good.

3. blooddrake

blooddrake GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2009
    Brazil
    santo andré
    its a nice chip, you will like it

4. bbsal
    OP

bbsal Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2009
    United States
    Cool i just wanted to make sure cause all i was seeing all over the internet was blue ones i guess i will be installing this soon, i have it softmodded now with the twilight hack any advantages you think i will get with this chip over the softmod? im using mostly usb loader now with a 250gb hard drive but still play some games thru the disc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice