cpassamani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a new 3ds XL. FW 11.2.35 U.
I was following the 3DS.GUIDE

In the: Section I - Launching SafeB9SInstaller, after 3- Launch safehax from the list of homebrew
The 3DS doesn't start anymore, just blink blue led for 1 second.
No error was showed in the screen, every pass was checked in green.
Attached the image of the root of the SD card.

Can anyone help?
Thanks
sd.jpeg

Shad0w136

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a new 3ds XL. FW 11.2.35 U.
I was following the 3DS.GUIDE

In the: Section I - Launching SafeB9SInstaller, after 3- Launch safehax from the list of homebrew
The 3DS doesn't start anymore, just blink blue led for 1 second.
No error was showed in the screen, every pass was checked in green.
Attached the image of the root of the SD card.

Can anyone help?
ThanksView attachment 95598
This is kind of similar to what's going on with a 2ds I attempted to save. I was using the ntrboot, and well it kept crashing me to the error screen, and it only flashes for a second and then off it goes :|

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First step before starting the setup for a CFW, is checking if your SD card is not damaged or in the process of it.

Have you both done that?

Reactions: cpassamani

Shad0w136

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First step before starting the setup for a CFW, is checking if your SD card is not damaged or in the process of it.

Have you both done that?
Ohh absolutely, I knew they weren't damaged because I've tried them before on other consoles of mine. I mean I have other sd cards if that is the case, the main problem is, even with no game in the slot or sd card in it, it blinks for just a second and off it goes. I will say that this particular 2ds has been through a lot, and I've almost given up on it.

This was mainly bricked, because after using 2dsaver (which is a great tool!), i accidentally cart updated past a version I wasn't supposed to :| Needless to say I learned the hard way, and I don't think there is much more I can do for it.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ohh absolutely, I knew they weren't damaged because I've tried them before on other consoles of mine. I mean I have other sd cards if that is the case, the main problem is, even with no game in the slot or sd card in it, it blinks for just a second and off it goes. I will say that this particular 2ds has been through a lot, and I've almost given up on it.

This was mainly bricked, because after using 2dsaver (which is a great tool!), i accidentally cart updated past a version I wasn't supposed to :| Needless to say I learned the hard way, and I don't think there is much more I can do for it.
Blinking means it can't find the right boot.firm, it is not bricked. Either your SD card is not working, or you have the wrong boot.firm, or your boot.firm file is corrupted.

Reactions: cpassamani

Shad0w136

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blinking means it can't find the right boot.firm, it is not bricked. Either your SD card is not working, or you have the wrong boot.firm, or your boot.firm file is corrupted.

Well, I never would have thought about that :o Thanks for that input, that being said, is it possible the solution that you provided @cpassamani will work for me?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I never would have thought about that :o Thanks for that input, that being said, is it possible the solution that you provided @cpassamani will work for me?
Yes, it should. If your LED is blinking blue for a second and turning off, like @Quantumcat said, it just means your console can not find the HAX payload on your SD card. That means, it's either not there, the file is wrong/damaged, improperly named, your SD card is faulty, or the card reader in your console itself is going bad. 9/10 it's just a bad download, or a complete overlook.

Just redownload the "boot.firm" and put it on the root of your SD card. DO NOT USE Wi-FI to trasnfer the files, do it manually to preserve the integrity.

cpassamani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try downloading Luma 8.1.1 boot.firm from https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases again, and if that doesn't work, try a new SD card. You can also try GodMode9.firm renamed to boot.firm on your SD card. If that doesn't work then there's definitely something wrong with your SD card.

You were right! The file was corrupted.
The system now launch into the Luma3DS configuration menu instead of SafeB9SInstaller.
I have already ensure that safehaxpayload.bin exists on the root of the SDcard and have enabled the option to show file extensions.

Can you help me again?

Thanks!

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.