Just being sarcastic :)

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was wondering don't you just hate it when your kids dis your anime? I mean grow up, it's just anime eh. Ok you're only 15 I suppose I can wait till you actually DO grow up.

Then I was talking to my son, and it's like would you please clean up your room, and I've asked him several times.
It gets really annoying, because I mean what am I supposed to do. Well I suppose I COULD turn off internet. Hmm I could actually. But that would make me a pain in the ass.
Sometimes it's just no fun having all the power around here, and not being able to use it.

Went down to the game store the other day. Was buying a gift certificate for a friends kids eh. I had to stand in that line for like hmmm must have been 20 minutes (but it was Boxing Day).
You know it sucks staring at a wall of video games, and even though I have 100 bucks in my pocket I can waste if I want, there just isn't any games for me to buy.
There's worse things than lousy sums of allowance ya know. No amount of money is going to make non existent games spring out of thin air.
I just want to play a friggin casual wargame on my TV, but no, they refuse to make them for consoles.

Darkcloak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
So I was wondering don't you just hate it when your kids dis your anime? I mean grow up, it's just anime eh. Ok you're only 15 I suppose I can wait till you actually DO grow up.

I don't hate it, because everyone with opinions that differ from my own can go **** themselves and I just shrug it off. As far as not trying to be the bad guy when it comes to parenting, well a large part of parenting is "do this or else" as kids can be quite unreasonable.

Warhawk, and metal gear online are pretty casual except you can lvl your skills up in MGO.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I agree. It sucks having X amount of money to waste on videogames, but not seeing anything you like. Tres annoying.

Also, my girlfriend doesn't understand anime, although she understands cosplaying. Seriously scary combination.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr