Just beat Luminous Arc 2 {Spoilers}

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by da_head, Nov 25, 2008.

Nov 25, 2008
  1. da_head
    OP

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    i was fairly disappointed in the beginning, mostly because how easy ur character becomes a rune knight. though i did like how he become a master, and how u have to unite (though the whole aspect was a bit fanservice ish, with the kissing and the "master" lol). i missed the side quest where u met vanessa, so i guess i'll have to do that the second time around. o and the whole mage queen thing didn't rly cut it for me. though i guess it's kinda hard to top off fighting "god". that was pretty epic. and being limited to 5 spells per character this time was kinda annoyin, if i remb correctly, u had way more spells to choose from in the first game. though all in all, it was fairly decent. now time to move on to chrono trigger! [​IMG]

btw this is my character list:
    Roland
    Pip
    Althea
    Fatima
    Theresa
    Ayano

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    I beat it at 20:53 hours just yesterday. It took a lot less time that I thought it would take me. Also, didn't know there was a Vannessa quest.... I did unlock Alice and Therese, but those two were it. My team consisted of Roland, Alty, Lina, Fatima, Ayano, and Karen, ( all under lv 40. The last boss took me about 30 minutes to beat.

I got Alty end. I'm going to guess you got Alty end as well. There's 2 endings. A Fatima ending, and Alty ending. I want a Lina end!!!!!!!! Too bad no such thing exists.

EDIT: Correction on your part. There's 6 spells per character.

EDIT 2: Also, for me, LA2 is way better than LA1. Well, time to improve my old LA2 review then.

3. da_head
    OP

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    i think i got the fatima ending...? (like i talked to her at the end) and yeah the last boss was a bitch lol. i put a meditation on althea, and resurrect every turn [​IMG]
    iunno if i'm gonna go through the game a second time and beat everythin, cuz i have too many games to play right now. meh i'll c

4. Ishidori

Member Ishidori GBAtemp Regular

Dominican Republic
    Hmmm, sound interesting. I'll check it out after i finish the Soma Bringer (wich i'll play after Chrono, jeje). Atlus has some charm in their games, that's i think this may be a good one. The fanservice is back, but there's nothing to do with it (ahh U_U japaneses [​IMG] ).

Nice, it have replay value.